Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The smell I HATE more than anything else!!! YUCK

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lavendermenace

POPCORN- I HATE that smell. its so strong. One of my coworkers just made microwave popcorn. NOW I have to smell that shit for the rest of the day YUCK!!! barf.gif that is so rude!

fuckyou.gif

BTW- before everbody starts on me, its not pocorn itself that I hate, its the smell. its nasty!

i totally agree...it smells nasty...it can spoil a good movie for me:(

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Everyone who knows me, will tell you that this is not me. But if someone like her startswith me, that's what you get.

gawd i never knew she was such a bitch elsewhere than in the thread i started....i totally understand her personality (or the absense of it) now....ewww

the smell i hate more than ne thing is garbage juice. thats shits fucking nast. garbage trucks have holes in them that let juice drip out onto the street which stains sidewalks black and reak like fuck. i dont know how but somehow all garbage ends up smelling the same. on the way to school i was smoking and breathed in through my mouth and almost puked. i had to hold my breath for three blocks by lincoln center and those blocks are long as fuck

Guest tilly

This shit used to happen in my office every single day....and i would always joke about killing the popcorn popper.

girl, i feel your pain!

Originally posted by lavendermenace

POPCORN- I HATE that smell. its so strong. One of my coworkers just made microwave popcorn. NOW I have to smell that shit for the rest of the day YUCK!!! barf.gif that is so rude!

fuckyou.gif

BTW- before everbody starts on me, its not pocorn itself that I hate, its the smell. its nasty!

You have obviously not been near the Staten Island DUMPS on a wreched 98 degree day... That is the absolute worst smell...

:eek::screwy::vomit3:

Originally posted by thehacker

microwave popcorn reeks of... buttered burnt cardboard.

mmmmm electromagnetically excited paper dioxins and dyes....

:puke:

that is gross...imagine all those smelly bits being 'electro-magnetically' excited? and the WORST is that one cannot get that smell out of one's clothes and hair...it's so rude!!!

lol we had this conversation at work the other day then as i was walking back to the office i smelt the pop corn and someone had made it.. i thought it was funny b/c it was the day this thread was made or the day after.. something like that..

Originally posted by totallytrance

When clubs smell extremly of bunch of sweaty people :puke:

that is the ABSOLUTE worst!! Sometimes I want to bring deodorant and be like "here take this home with you and use it!!!" Or just tell them... "look, this is called deodorant, you but it in a store and it goe sunder your arms... they also have this thing called a shower, water comes out of it and you rub that stuff called soap on you" :idea: ugh.. i hate that.

Originally posted by totallytrance

When clubs smell extremly of bunch of sweaty people :puke:

so true...however, at least that smell doesn't get into one's hair + one can leave a smelly club, whereas at work (i don't work but i symphatise with the ones who do) or at the movie theatre one cannot leave...ewww...i hate sweaty ppl....speaking of guidos and taking their shirts off...aww i miss that thread about guido dancestyles....:(:rolleyes: