Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else having a SHITTY Mo-Effing DAY????

Vent here!!!

all's I have to say is FAWKING PROMOTERS WHO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEIR FELLOW PROMOTERS and Corporate America can suck my dick for buying out the halftime show from under the Georgetown dance team because we clearly can't afford to BUY IT BACK!!! I hope you all DIE!!!! :biggun:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vent here!!!

all's I have to say is FAWKING PROMOTERS WHO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEIR FELLOW PROMOTERS and Corporate America can suck my dick for buying out the halftime show from under the Georgetown dance team because we clearly can't afford to BUY IT BACK!!! I hope you all DIE!!!! :biggun:

Fcuk cops, robbers, tow companies, tickets, shady biatches, trifling hoes, and whoever else i missed fcuk you too hehe

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vent here!!!

Can suck your what???????

Ummmm, maybe I had the wrong idea about you.

Guest danni133

I'm not having a bad day but I totally feel for you Aly.

Don't worry, when you come stay with me (48 hours notice..that rule can go suck me off :D) we'll have so much fun. Just like last night! Watch out girl your ass is mine....lol

~Danielle

Originally posted by mysterynyc

just spoke to my ex. every time i speak to her, i come out of the conversation feeling like complete and udder crap, with today not being an exception,lol.

I can be having the best day, and then I speak to her. That's it...i've learned my lesson once and for all.

Hey man, im there right now too :(

the last time i spoke to her was 2 weeks ago. That day, we spoke as if nothing changed. We even planned to meet up the next day, but of course as i should have known, she didn't call :( :(

But yo, don't call her!!! I know how badly u want to, but think, does she care about you now? It's time to be a little selfish, do what you want, and not care what she's up to. If it was meant to be, you guys will be hovering along the same path in the future.

But trust me, bro. Don't pick up that phone. ;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You are the one who taught her to say Shut your mouth you big faggot.......

.....damn man, us Greeks gotta keep it in the family damn it.

well now i guess the whole board knows how to say it...

she's just having a tough day...if she makes it a habit, i'll teach her a lesson she wont forget;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey man, im there right now too :(

the last time i spoke to her was 2 weeks ago. That day, we spoke as if nothing changed. We even planned to meet up the next day, but of course as i should have known, she didn't call :( :(

But yo, don't call her!!! I know how badly u want to, but think, does she care about you now? It's time to be a little selfish, do what you want, and not care what she's up to. If it was meant to be, you guys will be hovering along the same path in the future.

But trust me, bro. Don't pick up that phone. ;)

no no.it has nothing to do with that. i was actually the one that broke up with her even though I didn't want to end the relationship.

we only talk online now. she goes to school at Binghamton so its kind of hard to talk on the phone all the time. We've spoken on the phone 2 or 3 times only. We broke up in July lol.

it does concern me and her, but not in terms of relationship but more so us being friends in general, and what happened during our relationship.

Wow, talk about bad i had the worst toothache (dentists office was closed) and I was at work (i work in a hospital) so I asked a PA for meds to help it. Earlier this morning I had 2 tylenol then later another 2, get to work and she gives me 2 800 miligrams of something, all i ate was a bagel. Go home for my break and puke my brains out!! yuck!! I hate puking :puke: It was gross. Anyways, I feel a little better and the fact that Im going to roxy in a lil bit helps a lot!!! See you there. :D

Phatman, did I remember to say thanks? hahhahahhahah

laraver, I know you're not takin' the wrong side of the battle :D

djjonstephen is a poser greek

and danni133 doesn't realize just yet that HER ass is gonna be MINE!!! mwahahahhaha

Bebby - that sounds terrrrrrible!!! :(