Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph at Bunka Review

Here it is, short but sweet because i'm sick as hell and need to go to sleep..

Dave Ralph was pretty damn good, definetely an enjoyable evening. Overall I had a better night than I did seeing Dave Ralph at Sound Factory over the summer. Bunka was a little crowded, i'm surprised more people didn't come out. Their sound system is better than I had imagined, Ralph knew how to control it though. The low point of the night was when Ralph told Maron that Twilo was Twilo and not about the music, and how he can't wait to spin at Exit. :blown: It was nice chilling with the crew as usual. gnight.

Simply the best time i have had in a NJ club because it never felt like one! And Dave was better then any of his cd's. How's about the record that went "thank you for letting me fuck you" alot of new records I wish I could get the playlist! thanks! I will be back for GV!:)

Originally posted by gianna01

"thank you for letting me fuck you" alot of new records I wish I could get the playlist! thanks! I will be back for GV!:)

Hehehe, that track was well... umm interesting to say the least. A little low in class, but funny. I'd be interested in finding out the name of that track. I'm sick as hell, but i'm glad I went. Thanks people.

Originally posted by gianna01

How's about the record that went "thank you for letting me fuck you"

ooohhhhh yeah I forgot about that song! Yeah that was nuts! I had a good time, even though I got way TOO drunk from going out way too early to Platinum!!! But the whole night itself was sooo much fun. I wish I could have made it to Vinyl!!! Oh well I guess NEXT week, then...

Originally posted by teklord310

Hehehe, that track was well... umm interesting to say the least. A little low in class, but funny. I'd be interested in finding out the name of that track. I'm sick as hell, but i'm glad I went. Thanks people.

creamer & pqm - fucksonic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by teklord310

Here it is, short but sweet because i'm sick as hell and need to go to sleep..

Dave Ralph was pretty damn good, definetely an enjoyable evening. Overall I had a better night than I did seeing Dave Ralph at Sound Factory over the summer. Bunka was a little crowded, i'm surprised more people didn't come out. Their sound system is better than I had imagined, Ralph knew how to control it though. The low point of the night was when Ralph told Maron that Twilo was Twilo and not about the music, and how he can't wait to spin at Exit. :blown: It was nice chilling with the crew as usual. gnight.

We see Teklord popped his HB cherry! Thanx Hope to see you soon! For Green Velvet , Scott Bond or Donald Glaude!:D

Ralph was good. I definately enjoyed myself. I do not think the crowd was ready for that. There was about 100 people who knew what was going on, then the rest were people who are regulars. Gotta commend Bunka on bringing someone like Ralph to Jersey.

BG sorry I did not make it. I was at work till almost 11. Then went home and made a phone call and you were already done. I will not miss it next time.

I had a really good time at HB. Much credit and gratitude to the Bonsolid crew for booking Dave Ralph and other great DJs. I don't care that it wasn't packed...I had lots of room to dance! I think the Jersey crowd is getting a good lesson in quality electronic music. Dave Ralph finished his set pretty strong and got me jumpin...I also lost my voice!