Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiesto....15th....dress code?

Originally posted by ekstacy

i hear that he is comin on at 3? till closing that sucks! :mad:

why would that suck.....thats exactly the way it should be....2 am would be better but hes closing so you cant really ask for anything more....

NOW GET CARL FAWKING COX IN THERE FROM 3-CLOSE AND ILL FAAAAAAAWKING LOOOOOOOOOSE IT....

Originally posted by msoprano13

why would that suck.....thats exactly the way it should be....2 am would be better but hes closing so you cant really ask for anything more....

NOW GET CARL FAWKING COX IN THERE FROM 3-CLOSE AND ILL FAAAAAAAWKING LOOOOOOOOOSE IT....

I agree with Mike.. now there is no Tony Draper afterhours bullshit.. just Tiesto til whenever the fawk he feels like stopping!! Ahh!!

Mike.. I trust you'll be in attendance.. I'll have some people bother the shit outta you to get you to go..

This is exactly what you wanted.. Tiesto most of the night and NO DRAPER AFTERHOURS..

So get your ass to Exit this Friday.. ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by scoob-e

yes you can wear UFO's, i saw a few people in there wearing shorts.

Buy your tickets in advance...and you could wear whatever you want...You are guaranteed entrance when you have a ticket, and you dont have to wait in LINE!!! PM me if you need Tickets;)

Originally posted by codica3

I agree with Mike.. now there is no Tony Draper afterhours bullshit.. just Tiesto til whenever the fawk he feels like stopping!! Ahh!!

Mike.. I trust you'll be in attendance.. I'll have some people bother the shit outta you to get you to go..

This is exactly what you wanted.. Tiesto most of the night and NO DRAPER AFTERHOURS..

So get your ass to Exit this Friday.. ;) ;) ;)

do i get a cookie if i come:cool: