Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come out of Early retirement!

Just wanted to come out of my retirement and say that I had the absolutley most amazing time last night at Roxy. Johnny Vicious was on point last night playing all the old school track, reminding me of how good old house was, bringing me back into the past. Fantastic job you were a riot. Mad myles was awesome, his set had me jumping till the early hours of morning... Even when Roxy was getting cleared out. Fantastic, The crowd was vivacious and rowdy... Great to be back home, see ya in two weeks JV.

Shoutouts to my boyz! Cp Stage Crew, and those that couldnt be with us last night, A.K.A PUNKS!!!

I gotta agree with you Mad Myles was off the fucking hook... Vicious brining in the oldies... lol i forgot who said it but someone said "JP called he wants his set back." Personally i had a blast and im hoping that Dave Marevisi does a very smart move and bring Myles into Drapers spot since his presense was noted by more then a few people all night... Back to sleep latas

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I gotta agree with you Mad Myles was off the fucking hook... Vicious brining in the oldies... lol i forgot who said it but someone said "JP called he wants his set back." Personally i had a blast and im hoping that Dave Marevisi does a very smart move and bring Myles into Drapers spot since his presense was noted by more then a few people all night... Back to sleep latas

That was me who said that bro, and I said Louie DeVito when Ascension-Someone Like You came on. Tell you the truth I was a little bored at the time, but Vicious picked it up......

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The old man comes out of retirement to say that Roxy was bangin last night...........and I gotta agree with you.

ahhh...so u ended up havin a good time. cuz early in the nite u were tellin me how u were bored with the music. vicious def turned it up, and threw down some great tracks. that song he played right after Hide U was sick, and also the song he played right before Da Booka.

Mad Myles was insaaaaaaane. Bangin hard beats, just the way i like it. this guy should be playin somewhere more often. i dont think exit will happen, but i think he should continue at roxy, and open for johnny every week. but johnny's gotta keep it just as hard when he comes on. he cant slow it down after myles.

so last nite was "eventful" to say the least, but overall i still had a pretty good time. i just dont know if im gonna be back for various reasons. i'll see how things pan out