Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody been to mardi gras?

xxxpivo

it is the best time ever. I went late year for a week, brought 18 pills of E and came home with 2. Its just pure insanity. The girls are soo easy to hook up with. I had sex with a hot striper from California in the streets and she was amazing....She also gave me the best Blow Job I have ever had..

Originally posted by joeygk

I have gone three times...........and those pictures don't do it justice! brow.gif

I went to school in New Orleans, so I had multiple Mardi Gras experiences... yeah xxpivo, if you think those pix are crazy or something, let me tell you- that is NOTHING; Mardi Gras is debauchery to the nth power.

I wouldn't want to do it again, but when you're young it's definitely the experience of a lifetime.

New York has nothing on New Orleans as far asd decadence and debauchery go. Crazy crazy shit there during Mardi Gras, people fucking in between parked cars, the streets smelling of stale beer, piss, and god-knows-what-else. And its all clean and fresh the next morning so they can do it all over again!!!!!

How can you beat 3 for 1 drinks?????????

Originally posted by bodi

New York has nothing on New Orleans as far asd decadence and debauchery go. Crazy crazy shit there during Mardi Gras, people fucking in between parked cars, the streets smelling of stale beer, piss, and god-knows-what-else. And its all clean and fresh the next morning so they can do it all over again!!!!!

How can you beat 3 for 1 drinks?????????

The craziest shit I have seen in my life has been in NO. Mardi Gras is just the tip of the iceberg; I'm talkin about the other 364 days of the year as well.

Originally posted by tastyt

The craziest shit I have seen in my life has been in NO. Mardi Gras is just the tip of the iceberg; I'm talkin about the other 364 days of the year as well.

Oh girl they don't even KNOW!! :eek: Mardi Gras is just the beginning, when the tourists come in and try to live it up like the locals :D Let's not forget French Quarter Fest, Jazz Fest, Halloween...you can be whomever you want and do whatever you want in New Orleans 365 days a year...it's truly an original.

I have never been but my buddies from college went one year when we were in school and to this day they refuse to tell me the stories, which leads me to believe that they had a pretty funky time down there...I have to go one of these days...:laugh:

oLIVERtWISTED