Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lost my DT virginity!!!!

WOW!

There are not enough words in the english language to describe last night at Vinyl. If you have not been to Vinyl with DT, then you just have not lived. He was dropping the sickest combo of beats and lyrics and synth and more and more and more.

I stopped dancing to just listen in amazment many times. If you know me, you know I never stop dancing.

That was definately the most incredible experience I have had at a club. Thank you Spygirl for taking me out there. WOW!

It was Religious!:eek:

Totaaly cool night!

I hadn't been to a friday at Vinyls in a while (I was there just last week for Sanchez) .. and totally forgot how freakin crazy that place can be on a friday!!

I didn't dance as much as i usually do, cause i kept running around on a mission.. but it was a hot night........

Originally posted by greyskyy

WOW!

There are not enough words in the english language to describe last night at Vinyl. If you have not been to Vinyl with DT, then you just have not lived. He was dropping the sickest combo of beats and lyrics and synth and more and more and more.

I stopped dancing to just listen in amazment many times. If you know me, you know I never stop dancing.

That was definately the most incredible experience I have had at a club. Thank you Spygirl for taking me out there. WOW!

haha....another vinyl addict in the making!!

yup...i don't think you stopped dancing once.........so i take it ill see ya at world sunday night??

it was nice meeting you!! :D

WOW!

Welcome to the family!!! :)

Anyone got somewhat of a playlist??

Originally posted by djustinh

Why wasn't I formally introduced! I was in attendance and with Clubangel/ClubKitty most of the night! :D

you were there??? physically maybe.......but mentally.....LOL!! :D

just teasing!! we stayed til like 9am......and he never played don't you want me!! how good was that donna summers song (i always forget the name) he played (the danny howells mix) ?????

i hope you will be in better form for sunday night.......let's close it!! :tongue:

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. I have yet to lose my DT virginity.. but I'm gonna take it slow.. LOL.. no need to rush.. he'll be around for a while............

he'll be around for a while but you might react in a bad way

like WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL MY LIFE?!?

WOW!

The pleasure was all mine.....Can't wait for the next venture:D