Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~Sound Factory Pajama Party 2/16/02~~

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by klohe

I am...but the majority of the SF crew are nasty as it is, I really don't need to see their whole packages....

finally someone who goes to SF that has 1/2 a fucking brain!!

:cool: :cool:

quick overview of SF people...

the *normal*ones (very few maybe 1%)

the ugly girls who get fake tits to take the attention away from their disgusting faces (90% of the girls)

the out of shape bloated juice heads with no shape (49% of the juice heads)

the skinny wanna be juicers they i call *1st cycle fags* that weigh 185lbs soaking wet ( 49%of the juice heads) (like that kid on mtv who got calf implants)

the inscure people who goto sf and pop drugs all night to feel better about themselves (99.99%of the crowd)

oh and the fucking chinks(or is that exit) liek a damn Godzilla movie set.

oh and the trannys LOL sick

Originally posted by magilicuti

well the way you talk offends some people so i'd tone it down. i'm sure you don't go around talking like that in public or work, have some fucking respect

wow i said *chink* and that made u flip out..what if i said other races derogatroy names? i wonder if its just the chinese? maybe YOU are the racist one :)

i am glad that you didnt find the rest of my post unagreeable....

gotta love the sf crackheads, its like wizard of oz in there, all types of wack jobs.:D :D

You use a racist slur and I am a SF Crackhead and you are not the racist? What kind of reasoning is that.

I know there are trannys and fake tits/steriods there but its still a great club. The girls there are some of the best I've seen and that's not just my opinion. When people such as yourself have strong opinions against a club why don't you offer an alternative. What club has good looking people? What club has all natural well built men and just perfect women? All at the perfect weight and height as you prefer. And of course no drugs because drugs are bad right.

Give me a break. Jump on the hate SF bandwagon, I'm sure they got room for you.

You use a racist slur and I am a SF Crackhead and you are not the racist? What kind of reasoning is that.

I know there are trannys and fake tits/steriods there but its still a great club. The girls there are some of the best I've seen and that's not just my opinion. When people such as yourself have strong opinions against a club why don't you offer an alternative. What club has good looking people? What club has all natural well built men and just perfect women? All at the perfect weight and height as you prefer. And of course no drugs because drugs are bad right.

Give me a break. Jump on the hate SF bandwagon, I'm sure they got room for you.

:laugh: :laugh:

hey if u like that kinda thing and feel special in romper room(sf) then by all means enjoy .... im not a hater i just crush a lot.....

Originally posted by flexdieselny

:laugh: :laugh:

hey if u like that kinda thing and feel special in romper room(sf) then by all means enjoy .... im not a hater i just crush a lot.....

again just a hater. no response at where you club at tough guy? you already canceled out exit and sound factory. where do you go that's so great? flex diesel over here calling ppl juice heads

again just a hater. no response at where you club at tough guy? you already canceled out exit and sound factory. where do you go that's so great? flex diesel over here calling ppl juice heads

Don't even bother.....these hammers come and go all the time on this board...

What kind of reasoning is that.

I know there are trannys and fake tits/steriods there but its still a great club.

How would you reallly even know?? YOu have never even been to the Pajama Party...It's statements like this that contradict yourself, thinking you know more than you actually do...See ya there...:D

im the guy who walks in at about 2am and all the *juiceheads* put their shirts back on....its a great feeling to laugh at these kids.

then these kids start looking at me with the look of hate like "look at that fucking juicehead"....ummmm hello HYPOCRITES much lol :laugh: :laugh:

i go to that place for business purposes only, in and out in 1 hr..sadly these juice heads would still be 150lbs if it wasnt for me...

and to answer ur ?? i like lounges, float and saci are nice, club lotus is good, most u kids wouldnt know ANYTHING about that place. i hung with puffy and pamela anderson there once, shes as dumb as dog shit, hes funny as balls.

and im not hatin bro just pointed out the pathetic crap i see in these places...if u dont fall into the categories i described above...then no need for u to get all pissed....unless ur one of the under 200lb guys?

:D lol just busting ur balls again man ...relax..

Originally posted by misk

yes and yes...it all depends on how u wanna play it.....some girls go the lingerie type way....or cute shorts/tank sets.....i mean....it's all how u r feeling!!

Ooooh I remember two smokin hotties in lingerie last time I was there. :eek::hump:

-Juice :afro: