Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whose Going To Tiesto On Friday???

ok maybe this is a dumb,idiotic,retarded,stupid,good for nothing question or maybe its not but i love tiesto but ive never been to one of his parties and i want to go to exit on friday but its at exit....do you people recomend me to go see him spin,which ive been dying to do, or should i not?!?!? hook me up with some answers people....

P.S. is there a meet up at exit?

peace,

THE DON

meet up info... http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80704

I highly suggest that you go to this... Even if you think he plays the same playlist or whatever... when He was there in December... that club was off the fuckin hook... vibe was great, music was great... only thing that sucked.. draper came on... but guess what!:idea: drapers gone, so tiesto closing it out!

Originally posted by roninmess

meet up info... http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80704

I highly suggest that you go to this... Even if you think he plays the same playlist or whatever... when He was there in December... that club was off the fuckin hook... vibe was great, music was great... only thing that sucked.. draper came on... but guess what!:idea: drapers gone, so tiesto closing it out!

woohoo no more draper, i just hope there will be more pooty tang pie than sausages...if ya know what i mean;) ...but yeah i think me and my friends will def go cant wait to hear him spin...is it safe to purchase the tickets through CP? or will they empty my pockets at the door!?!?

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

woohoo no more draper, i just hope there will be more pooty tang pie than sausages...if ya know what i mean;) ...but yeah i think me and my friends will def go cant wait to hear him spin...is it safe to purchase the tickets through CP? or will they empty my pockets at the door!?!?

get the tickets. it's like $40 at the door.. hey $10 is a lot of money these days that you will save. You can get like half of a red bull and vodka for that $10 at exit.

Probably arriving between 12 and 1am... No one on here knows me but I will be on the second floor by one of the booths. Always nice to meet some new faces... I got a shaved head... So that narrows me down to about 1,000 other people. I am fairly tall and Medium to larger build... Which keeps me narrowed down to about the same 1,000. Anyway. Hope to see some new faces. The last time I was at exit was Thanks Giving Eve... And not to start drama but it was a let down...

Anyway see you all around... By the way I tried to change my Avatar so I am testing it now... If the stupid lookin moose or what ever that thing is comes up again... I give up... Cause I tried 30 times to change it and it wont change...

Originally posted by elementx

... I got a shaved head... So that narrows me down to about 1,000 other people. I am fairly tall and Medium to larger build... Which keeps me narrowed down to about the same 1,000. Anyway

all i have to say to that is that i look like eddie munster:) :laugh::eek::(:)

p.s. it took me a while before i figured out how to use that avatar thingy..keep trying kid..keep hope alive!

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

all i have to say to that is that i look like eddie munster:) :laugh::eek::(:)

p.s. it took me a while before i figured out how to use that avatar thingy..keep trying kid..keep hope alive!

I finally got the damn thing to work...

Realized that after you browsed and placed the photo in you had to click on the yes circle again... Damn