Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
digital7

Attention: Tranza "The Master"

I've been looking for a copy of Deee-Lite's "Music Selector Is The Soul Reflector" on vinyl and haven't had any luck what-so-ever. I'm even doubting if it ever got pressed? Would you know if there was a full release on vinyl and if so, under what label?

Secondly, If you know somebody where I could get a copy of this record in mint condition ..... I'll gladly take it off their hands. Just name the price. I want to add this piece to my collection ...

I call upon you, Tranza, because you are known as "The Master", you know all, you see all, .. please ... enlighten me with your musical mastery ...

Thanks ...

digit

i'm sure its on GEMM just when u run a search type it in as many different ways as u can think of to pop up. i found numerous tough to find vinyls on there mostly from european stores. about 2 months ago found Fused "terror" on promo vinyl for $4. i had it shipped here within a week for a total of $9

LOL

Don't ask me why, but I actually have Sampladelic Relics & Dancefloor Oddities on vinyl. For $10 it's yours.

I know, why's this gabber mofo have Deee-Lite in his crates? Well, I used to play some gay parties up in Boston back in the day.