Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new anti XTC commercials

comming next week, look out for government propaganda. just saw a peice on NY1.

the crazyist thing is that they said now they are worried that X isnt just a white suburban drug anymoe, but now its making its way into inner cities. besides that being the oppisite of what usualy happens, i could actuly see a lot of benefits of X taking over the H and Crack scene in the innercities.

From CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/02/11/teen.ecstasy.use/index.html

Some kid apparently did it every day for 2 years and now he's like, "My eyesight is shot to hell." I hate how the media always highlights the ridiculously horrendous worst-case scenarios and suggests to the uninformed masses that that's how casual users do their drugs.

And how about this from that kid's mom:

Anthony's mother Cherrell Tarantino said there are warning signs -- such as heavy perspiration and thirst -- that can alert parents a child could be on Ecstasy.

"When they start coming around and hugging you and putting their arms around you and giving you a kiss, It's kind of an overly euphoric feeling they're feeling" she said. "That's another dead giveaway."

Riiiiight!! 'Cause your kids would *never* show any kind of affection to you unless they were fucked up on some drug.

Originally posted by djmissbliss

From CNN:

And how about this from that kid's mom:

Anthony's mother Cherrell Tarantino said there are warning signs -- such as heavy perspiration and thirst -- that can alert parents a child could be on Ecstasy.

"When they start coming around and hugging you and putting their arms around you and giving you a kiss, It's kind of an overly euphoric feeling they're feeling" she said. "That's another dead giveaway."

Riiiiight!! 'Cause your kids would *never* show any kind of affection to you unless they were fucked up on some drug.

:laugh: :laugh:

That doesnt speak to well of the job that lady did as a mom if she finds it wierd her kid is hugging her......

That's the media for you, always exploiting the worst possible case so they can yell it in the streets. Some of my friends' friends won't touch drugs and tell me stupid reasons why they won't. If you are educated and won't do drugs that's fine but don't tell me because some kid died off it because blah blah blah. Doesn't matter, if people want something bad enough they'll get it.