Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Announced...EXIT FRI DJ SCHEDULE

jz343

this blows... no real resident?... i'm not a dj expert ... but i'd like to think that i do know a little... i haven' t heard of most of these dj's... maybe somebody could shed some light on me.. otherwise vicious is mah man till exit can win me back

These are mostly DJ's that are residents or regular guests at the club I work for in DC, called GLOW. For info on Ferry Corsten, Edgar V, Acosta, and more you can check out www.clubglow.com. Dave Ralph is a resident at Buzz in DC, and Max Graham... well you should know him.

Also, anyone who needs advance tickets for the Tiesto event can IM or PM me, I will also have guestlists and tickets for the other upcoming events.

that is actually a great lineup... i think the competition btwn roxy fri and exit should heat up- and all that means is more multisensory pleasure experience all around for us the clubberz. im actually starting to be glad i moved back to New York...

>>> joel*B <<<

johnny good deal

now get stricter at the door.. and i don't mean with the sneakers i mean with the busted faces

and get rid of "my man over there" for <18

i know it's tough when you have to pack it in, but hey... 9 million people live in the city, figure something out

great lineup johnny z...

i have a suggestion: MAURO PICOTTO is great...but why not MIKE MYERS, CHRIS LIEBING, and MARIO PIU...

oh and Mr. Crxtacy: if you knew a little, you would know that Twilo (which was another super club in NYC...ask somebody) had guest DJ's every week...and they did ok...and also, these are nationally reknown and world reknown DJs...knowledge is power my friend....

Originally posted by highmay

Twilo had guest DJ's every week...and they did ok...

Well, they sort of had residents too. S&D every month, PVD, Lawler and Howells every other month, and Lawrence and Pappa (not sure exactly how often, but they were also residents).

:blank: sorry didn't mean to offend you mr. highmay...

yes i have heard of twilo but haven't heard from them recently (though i wish i did have a chance to go - i was on lockdown for 3 years -girlfirend - need i say more), all i was trying to suggest was that i prefer a little stability in the style of music in clubs... mebbe dats naive of me, but hey dats me and like i said i'm not a dj expert, of course i know tiesto and acosta - i happen to like them alot, i've also heard max graham and dave ralph it's the other three i haven't heard of. thanks vixxen for showing me the light:)

Originally posted by jz343

Friday 2/15 Tiesto

Friday 2/22 Max Graham

Friday 3/1 Dave Ralph

Friday 3/8 TBA

Friday 3/16 Edgar V

Friday 3/22 Christopher Lawrence

Friday 3/29 TBA

Friday 4/5 Ferry Cortsen

Friday 4/12 George Acosta CD release party

Wow.. now that's what I call talent.. Exit's in for some changes.. and they are nothing but good.. :D :D :D

Originally posted by realz

My input.... :cool:

1) - Steve Lawler

2) - Hernan Cattaneo

3) - Sander K.

4) - Saeed & Palash

5) - Nukem Vs. Chab

6) - Satoshi tomiie

Oh yeah! Now that'd be an awesome line-up. However, how about throwin in some techno acts as well, Richie HAwtin, Derrick May, Jeff Mills, etc.

well its pretty evident that exit wants to retain that cheesy trancy sound .. its all good. only people i'd bother seeing though

is ralph and graham. other people too much swiss and provolone for me. well mebbe corsten ..cuz i've never seen him live b4.

Originally posted by crxtacy

this blows... no real resident?... i'm not a dj expert ... but i'd like to think that i do know a little... i haven' t heard of most of these dj's... maybe somebody could shed some light on me.. otherwise vicious is mah man till exit can win me back

You are either a retard, or you have been living under a rock for the last 5-6 years.

Ferry Corsten aka System F, aka Kamaya Painters, the DJ who compiles Ministry of Sounds Trance Nation series.

Chris Lawrence- America's Trance Ambassador, christened as such by "MIXER" magazine.

Tiesto, Acosta, Graham and Ralph should no explanation.

Please go get an education. You are the perfect example of what is wrong with most of the NY scene.