Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite/Worst Bartender???

First is a tie between ceotter and this guy Adam @ Cyberia, LI.........

other good ones: Lady at the "upstairs" bar at Metro on Friday, the blonde guy with go-t (XS Fri, Tempts Sat, Abyss) forgot his name, the girl who works the back right bar in Surf.....she's not anything special but she's just so dope I had to mention her.;)

bad: the worst was the guy working closest to the DJ Booth at the back bar in Metro on Fridays........

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceeoteer at Tempts

George at Metro

Lynn at Joeys(friday nights)

Juan at Pat O' Briens Cancun ( even though I gave him to many american dollars, he hooked up)

The worst: Steve the asshole queer at the local bar in my town for cutting me off and getting me banned for life.

All very good bartenders on this list. (Even though nobody put me, sons of bitches)

Also awesome

Mike Abrahams(Tempts, Joeys, Soungarden)

And my girl Roxanne(Surf Club) for who I owe many dead brain cells.

But the undisputed Monarchy of bartenders is......

King Petie the Greek and

Queen Felicia

Originally posted by boywonder77

But the undisputed Monarchy of bartenders is......

King Petie the Greek and

Queen Felicia

Totally forgot about these two....Good call.

Petey, the only man alive who fills a beer box full of money with his tips on a Sunday afternoon and wakes up Monday night with NADDA!!!!!!

Felicia, nothing else to say except DA BEST

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yo, DAN, do you know PETEY or are you a customer?

I am actually really good friends with him as well as a customer.........I usually go to abyss on random wednesdays and fridays.......but he'll take afterhours trips with us to SF, roxy, exit etc.... after he stops bartending......

Originally posted by drama

Bob was my MVP Bartender at Tempts! He was the BEST!

I was always in the front so I was never Ceottered...

Hey Drama whats up.

You been to the barn lately? I heard there was like a big royal rumble like a month ago,the cops didn't let anybody go home untill they got answers. I guess thats what happens when you mix roxbury,randolph,hopatcong, and netcong.

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey Drama whats up.

You been to the barn lately? I heard there was like a big royal rumble like a month ago,the cops didn't let anybody go home untill they got answers. I guess thats what happens when you mix roxbury,randolph,hopatcong, and netcong.

Hey Sweetie...

What's up? Yeah I was there the night of the brawl, but left about 5 minutes before - thank god!

I was actually there this past Thursday for the Mardis Gras party and won $250 for the most beads..................totally not what you think...............Michelle, myself and two other girls scammed everyone out of beads and then just pooled them together and split the money.............see smart chicks always win.....

Sluts just say stupid....lol!

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey Drama whats up.

Hey Sweetie...

What's up? Yeah I was there the night of the brawl, but left about 5 minutes before - thank god!

I was actually there this past Thursday for the Mardis Gras party and won $250 for the most beads..................totally not what you think...............Michelle, myself and two other girls scammed everyone out of beads and then just pooled them together and split the money.............see smart chicks always win.....

Sluts just say stupid....lol! ;)

Originally posted by latinaz

The BEST bartender I would have to say is Johnnie B from Club XS because he can make a mean Adios MF and a JohnsMopolitan. He's so sexy!

Latina Z:love:

Ok, let;s process this. First post.......Nobody ever heard of you.....and you post about a promoting bartender that has 8 posts, all about JOHNNY VISCIOUS????

Okay, who's the bigger the squid, JOHNNEEBEE or you for liking him?

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Ok, let;s process this. First post.......Nobody ever heard of you.....and you post about a promoting bartender that has 8 posts, all about JOHNNY VISCIOUS????

Okay, who's the bigger the squid, JOHNNEEBEE or you for liking him?

Bro,this is a tuff one....... I think we need Clubangels squid repellent for this one!!!! LOL