Clubplanet Nightlife Community

falling off

kaydup

Originally posted by civild02

i guess its calling it even since the son probably has camera's all over my apt.....GREAT! so if any of you see me on the internet takin a piss or doing naked kareoke in the shower....please inform me....thanks!!

:(

:screwy:

YOU ARE A FUC*ING RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

since its slowed up since this am... i dont know if y'all venture over and lurk on the ny board but here is a topic or thread that was started and i contributed .... ------> the roxy guy. (ohyeah and theh "you are a guido if" )

i know most of you have seen this already but always fun to read again. actually i just noticed that they added the video dancing demos! :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

since its slowed up since this am... i dont know if y'all venture over and lurk on the ny board but here is a topic or thread that was started and i contributed .... ------> the roxy guy. (ohyeah and theh "you are a guido if" )

i know most of you have seen this already but always fun to read again. actually i just noticed that they added the video dancing demos! :laugh:

Ha ha that's too funny:laugh:.. couldn't really see the video:rolleyes: :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

you live in (or around) boston though right? see thats good. i have a 2br in canton -- i rented out the 2nd br and charged only $500/ month includes all utitlies ---hehe that payed my mortgage and i paid utitlities. yeah its sad when my lviing room in my condo is abou tthe same size of my lving room and bedroom combined now

i still own it now and i charge $1200 a month

I used to live in Canton for a year and 1/2...