Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your poison?

therunner

If going out (or staying in) and want to get hammered. What would you drink to do it? No other substances but alcohol.

I think I would start with about 8 pints of Guinness and then move to a really strong cider. And then back to Guinness. With a few shots of something kinda sweet to give the taste buds a chance to rest.

Originally posted by crank47

A single barrel bourbon (double shot) with ginger ale and lime and shots of Jack Daniels. To really tie one on, add in shots of jaeger.

If I'm somewhere all dressed up, then vodka martini (Belvedere), extra dry with a twist, and yes, shaken.

Thats a pretty good mix, martini's are always nice but I can't get smached on them. Neither with whiskey. Whiskey makes me either so drunk i do really stupid shit or I fall asleep.

what werks for me is a long island ice tea (and i mean a loooooong island ice tea) as a first drink and then a cranberry vodka...at Buss its $12 for the 2 (8 for the LIT and 4 for the CV) and that usually gets me in an extremely "happy" mood...if i want to get hammered (which would defeat the puirpose of going to Buzz since I like to dance all night and I cant do that when I'm getting down close and personal with the toilet bowl) I add a second LIT and maybe a secon CV

"I'm your poison. I'm your remedy" curious, what the hell happened to prodigy?

My poison is my mood, changes all the time, but favroites are

J. Daniels

J. walker black (red sucks)

Knob Creek (neat or on rocks)

Mojitos (from that lovable place citron)

Absolut 100 and Red Bull (for last call at clubs..to keep me going).

Malanee: what's in a snuggletini? Is it something like gin and tits with an lemon twist? :D