Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl fri wawawawawa

bkissa -- > I agree with you........

I don't post much when it comes to referencing DJ's here because I don't like the way people bash each other on thier taste in music and DJ's...

DT is awesome, that is agreed.. he is the greatest...

but do you have to come down on someone else cause they happen to like someone else that ISN'T DT ?

I always thought the most important thing was having a good time... its about the music, and the dancing, and the vibe ... not everyone like the same thing, but don't judge others harshly on it...

I was at Vinyl b4 I ever went to Factory, and fell in love the first time there ! But I've been at factory and seen an intense energy that has had me up and dancing as much as Vinyl has... and I've done each/both straigt (no liquor/no drugs) ... and had equally good times...

Its seems almost sometimes that people are more concerned with being 'cool' and putting others down... does it make me cool if I put SF people down ? Better yet, let me put Exit people down .. that should really score me some points...

Sorry for all this guys.. but it just seemd that i see more attitude, and put downs coming outta Vinyl head (of which I consider myself somewhat of one), than anyone else....

Just to make my peace. I really do like JP. And I have had many great times at SF. And the only thing that I said before was that I don't think you should put them side by side. There is a whole different world of talent within DT then there is in JP. Again not to start Drama once again I like JP's style. But DT is the DJ's DJ. Now if you put DT and COX side by side. Now they are both incredibaly talented... Wouldn't we all like to see them spin within the same Venue... Now that would be an experience.........

Well till next time...

:letsgo::chainsaw:

Originally posted by elementx

Now if you put DT and COX side by side. Now they are both incredibaly talented... Wouldn't we all like to see them spin within the same Venue... Now that would be an experience.........

Well till next time...

we did see them together...lol

Last PResidents day at TWilo:D

what a fuckin night that was....def one for the books:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by bkissa

i have never had attitude from anyone at vinyl, but if i had never been there, the people on this board would make me want to stay away.

all of you are so stuck up. what's w. the "i hate Sf and anything that smells like it" attitude. what you're posting is just making all of you look like assholes.

in my opinion, jp and dt are the 2 best dj's in NY. im a regular at SF and i've recently started coming to vinyl on a regular basis. i see many other SF regulars there and they are not giving anyone problems.

grow the fuck up. danny and jonathan respect eachothers' style, why can't you?

I must say you are the smartest and sweetest person on this board my dear....;)

how about this.

everyone stop the damn drama.

I like peters, i like tenaglia. Both are different, both are good.

END OF STORY.

as for attitudes, the only attitudes i see are the people on this board badmouthing everything and everyone.

bkissa... i'm glad you've found Vinyl and you're coming over from Soundfactory to check it out, but honestly i can't say i'd welcome you if you bring an attitude like that, telling people to shut the fuck up and behave the way you want them to.

I might not like SF or Exit, or Roxy or whatever, but i'm not going to badmouth people by saying they don't represent their chosen venue in the way i think they should.

We aren't musical delegates. We're individuals. We choose to go to one place or another because it's what WE as individuals want, and when we leave, we take the experiences with us AS individuals.

So enough of this bullshit about the SF crowd, the Exit crowd, the Vinyl crowd, the Roxy crowd. Everyone can suck a dick.

I go to party, to dance, to love the music and MYSELF for the night, and if someone tells me that i'm not living up to their expectations, that's just too damn bad.

I don't go to parties so i can blab about being part of the "crew" afterwards.

And i sure as hell think it's obscene to stain the name of a place, trying to come off as the ultimate representation of the perfect "clubber" for whatever particular venue is the focus.

Leave it alone people. Bickering and getting cliquey is the very thing that is DESTROYING nyc nightlife.

All I have to say guys is..."To Each His Own" - DT&JP are two AMAZING DJs. They may have two completly different styles but there both amazing at what they do, and no matter if you like DT or JP better, your still going to hear them for your love of the music & the desire to dance....so don't hate on each other :)

Originally posted by sfsickfawk

omggggg relaxxxx guys.... i never once brought up style..alllllllllll i met by it was iiii thinkkkt they are the hotttest djs in ny....yo guys for real i mightt have just come on this board but im not no 17yearold who just came back from the club so relaxxx..im not here for bullshit beef..

IS YOUR KEYBOARD BROKEN?

Originally posted by blondymu

bkissa -- > I agree with you........

Sorry for all this guys.. but it just seemd that i see more attitude, and put downs coming outta Vinyl head (of which I consider myself somewhat of one), than anyone else....

EXACTLY!

Originally posted by johnnyrevs

i like both dj's, i haven't jumped on the JP sucks factory sucks bandwagon

As do I, I still go to both places.

Originally posted by johnnyrevs

they both have different styles so u can't compare them

:idea:

Exactly what I thought was wrong. If the guy has any idea where the wawawa crap came from, he realized he was talking directly about SF (even Exit) music on a thread about Vinyl.

what you're posting is just making all of you look like assholes.

That's the point hon. Drama rules!!! It's always fun bashing JP and SF cause you guys get all pissed....:mad:

And I like the fact that SF heads come to Vinyl now for DT cause it's so funny watching them dance....:laugh:

Originally posted by nyc420

And I like the fact that SF heads come to Vinyl now for DT cause it's so funny watching them dance....:laugh:

i wasn't going to bring it up to spare a lot of people's feeling, but we dance BETTER than you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

let the drama begin!!~ ;)

i wasn't going to bring it up to spare a lot of people's feeling, but we dance BETTER than you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

let the drama begin!!~ ;)

Oh really fool, lol! I'll step up anytime at DT. No way I'm steppin foot into the Crackfactory though...:blown: