Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coconut Grove Art Festival

phrankadelic

OMG! I had alligator one year too was I was much younger...my brother told me it was..ofcourse...chicken=o/ can't really remember what it tasted like now though. ok...anyways...I'm definitely going Sunday...it's a good way to end the weekend IMO....what I really can't wait 4 is the Taste of the grove! yummyyyy:tongue:

end the weekend?!?!? what ch'ya talkin ab willis??? the weekend is barely close to over with there being no work the next day! yippie!:tongue: I'm actually planning on doing the whole grove and nikki thing myself and then probably veg out on the beach the next day if the weather is good and catch a tan :D:cool:

The Art Festival was really cool this year. I mean for starters the Weather was awesome nice n hot most of the day & in the late afternoon nice n cool. The crowd was good, lots of women I think I got a case of whiplash, lol...

Fat Tuesday's was good as well w/ many peeps getting down with there drink on to some of many Hip Hop Tunes.

:D