Clubplanet Nightlife Community

edgarv in ny?

littled

Originally posted by h2baplaya

I know but I'm wondering...did you move back to Sobe again???

omg seth! how are you? :D im back up north!.... it was 22 degrees this morning! are you up here? i miss ya :) -if you are lets meet out somewhere- but if not i'll see you for the conference right?

D...what's up woman? Yes I'm up north still...just got back from boarding at Hunter Mountain...kinda hectic now, going to New Orleans next week but I will be home for the conference but unfortunately, just the last day but its going to be a great night at Space (includes Tiesto, John 00 Fleming, and Marco V....hopefully we can meet up but I will be down there for a week after that...P.S. the night of Space is Tuesday, the 26th...later hun

Edgar I move from NY to come see you in MIA now your going up to NY @ Exit. I want a personal review from you when you get your hands on that crowd, I hope you tear the roof off, Nice venue big club(6,000), used to call it home until it was run down into a dirty place. Soooo much potential and yet the people who run it and the people there abuse it. Edgar Good luck and drop (T-Bone - Abyss) On em.

Pete