Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in here has someone to spend Vday with?

chynado11

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Three's Company. :(

Two girls, and a guy with no action between the three of them. Leaves a lot for the imagination. And to Mr Furly, Jack was gay, so does that mean that he was a closet hetero??

Oh yeah and leave it beaver, "Gee Ward, you were a little hard on te Beave last night weren't you."

Originally posted by vicman

Gilligans Island. Gilligan was also gay, he's probably related to shady in some way.

Different Strokes, after I learnbed that Arnold got into drugs hardcore, he was my inspiration.

The girl on different strokes died of an OD i believe. And I think that her and Willis were a little more than bro and sis. But i think in some states it's still legal to do that, I will have to call my Brother/Father/Uncle in Ky to find out.

Gilligans Island. Gilligan was also gay, he's probably related to shady in some way.

Different Strokes, after I learnbed that Arnold got into drugs hardcore, he was my inspiration.

In real life Giligan's Island would have been Rape Island and the Skipper and the Professor probably would have killed Gilligan and Mr. Howell early on because they wanted to get rid of the weaklings and have the women to themselves.

And you're thinking of Wilis, Vic. Todd Bridges was the one jalied for shooting a crack dealer.

I miss the 80's :( :(

80's, I bought some records frm ebay and the guy set me the wrong ones at first, so now I have ten grooving 80's shitty dance music (can I still call it music) anyway here are couple of them:

Expose: What you don't Know

Expose: Exposed to Love

Lime: Come and Get your love

And my Favorite on of them all....

La Bouche: Sweet Dreams

When I told the guy that he sent the wrong ones I asked him about returninng them and he said no just keep them and then sent the right records two days later.

Originally posted by Kuro

In real life Giligan's Island would have been Rape Island and the Skipper and the Professor probably would have killed Gilligan and Mr. Howell early on because they wanted to get rid of the weaklings and have the women to themselves.

Remind me never to get stranded on a desert island with you.

WHAM: Make it Big

is a fuckin' classic

Culture Club

Buzz shoudl have a 1980's retro party and have everyone come in dressed in 80's gear

Isn't there a club around here called "retro" or something like that. And they play all 80's and early 90's music. And the dress is appropriate for the music.

Just thinking back a little...

tight rolled jeans and hightops

fishnet anything and big madonna crosses

HAIR! BIG FUCKING HAIR!! I think aquanet was in the S&P 500 back in the 80's.

Originally posted by crownroyal

Dano Plato used to live in the same apartments as me when I lived in Vegas in my high school days. She lived across from the pool.

So is she dead or what?? how long ago did you go to high school, not to show my age here but, different strokes was still a pilot show when I started high school.

Originally posted by therunner

So is she dead or what?? how long ago did you go to high school, not to show my age here but, different strokes was still a pilot show when I started high school.

I think there's someone older than me!!!! :D :D :D

Didn't she kill herself a couple of years ago?

Originally posted by crank47

I think there's someone older than me!!!! :D :D :D

Didn't she kill herself a couple of years ago?

Just check the profile, I don't like to say it out loud or type it too many times.

And yes I believe it was suicide and not a drug OD. Didn't she kill herself with prescription drugs?? Now I must do a search and find out. Little shit irritates the piss out of me :mad: