• house
    • hard house
    • hard trance
    • tech house/trance
    • breakz
    • jungle/d&b
    • tribal
    • other

whats up kats, jus got back from promoter man, n damn. jus wanna let u all know Mr carlo caruso will be opennin till about 12-1 ish then me till 5 or 6 whenever mr vasquez wants to finish the journey!!!!! jus want to do another poll cause i love these freakin things.:blank:

just play wat u feel is right ant!! no matter wat u will tear it up!! i cant wait~i got off of work to go see you!! and i promise i will not fight w/ mike on the way into the city or while we are there...and i'll buy you that drink i promised you!! see you tomorrow sweetie!!

muahz,

dana :D

:bounce:

Sorry Mr. Nero sir. meant no disrespect, justa liiiiiitle confused.

~~~~~ Romina-- When are we meeting up? Jersey to Jersey!!! I thought we had something going!

~~~~~ Sexxy H-- sounds good.

My humble and outright apoligies DJ Nero. I have a huge repect for Dj's seeing as I have never touched a turntable in my life. It's DJ's that pump the volume that help make the night what it is.

you have to set the tone from the start..blow the roof off your first night and it will make a statement..and word will get around fast about you and exit...alot of factors you have to consider..it should be a mixure of young kids like 65% and 35% older crowd and as the night gets later the crowd should get alittle older and better..so playing draper kind of music i don't think will be good on saturday night..i know alot of these young kids that is the style they only know and like..but i don't think it will work..but you will have to play hard beats know doubt..i think when junior takes over he will not bang out hard beats right away..i think he will want the young crowd to thin out first so that his crowd takes over.....i think the first couple of hours of juniors set will be weak..and later on sunday morning he will bring it up again for his loyal fans....(hope i am wrong)..kinda like JP does at the factory..plays filler music for awhile and then turns it up for all the regular factory heads later on..so if junior plays lite music and you play lite music...it will be a weak night..so you have to figure out if a person comes to exit saturday night for like 8 to 10 hours how will it sound to them..i think you gradually build it up then give like at least two or three hours of hard steady banging beats..then bring it down alittle to give it over to junior..you also have to cater to the sound system at exit..certain beats sound real good at exit..i think its the way it echos through the club because its so big..when boris was spinning his sound had alot of bass and steady drums..which sounded good at exit..but i don't think it would of sounded good in another club...so finding the right sound and style and getting the crowd into your music and getting the vibe going will take time i guess..lot's of luck..

lol u all know what i spin Everything, jus wanted to know what every1 else digs!!!!! ooooffffffffff the hook in aprox 2 dayz. thanks 4 all the feedback but i guess u guys dont remeber when i spun at exit a few times when it 1st opened with eddie n denny. i better see every1 of mofos here got out of ur fawkin mind. whats in store is this; oh u r gonna have to wait n see

Originally posted by anthonyn

lol u all know what i spin Everything, jus wanted to know what every1 else digs!!!!! ooooffffffffff the hook in aprox 2 dayz. thanks 4 all the feedback but i guess u guys dont remeber when i spun at exit a few times when it 1st opened with eddie n denny. i better see every1 of mofos here got out of ur fawkin mind. whats in store is this; oh u r gonna have to wait n see

Which night are you spinnign @ exit?

so i know when to come

rmmbr me-- i wanna say to you at the DJ booth (sounds corny but i would feel special knowing that I know the DJ lol).

peace and good luck

whos spinning sunday night nero?