Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are they????????

Ok. So I work on 57th street and 5th avenue in an office building with 56 floors and may be up to 40 people on each floor. I am not sure, but may be more.

Every day I walk from 42nd street & 8th avenue to 5th and 57th and in the evening I walk back to 42nd and 8th.

I see beautiful people all around, walking in the morning and evening. The question is :

Why are all of my coworkers are ugly!

Where are the beautiful people that we all see on the street. Why do we work with something that escaped from a laboratory?

I mean the law of averages should work in my favor - 56 floors, 40-50 people on each floor.... Why cant a couple of them be beautiful????

Am I the only one who is wondering about that?

I have about 250 people in my company (we occupy 5 floors) and I can count on 1 hand, the beautiful people (myself included). Every time there is a new hire, I pray for hot fresh meat, but it never happens :( Just a lil side note, I work in advertising and the people generally tend to be young, so its not like age is the determining factor to their ugliness, they just all naturally ugly....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

I have about 250 people in my company (we occupy 5 floors) and I can count on 1 hand, the beautiful people (myself included). Every time there is a new hire, I pray for hot fresh meat, but it never happens :( Just a lil side note, I work in advertising and the people generally tend to be young, so its not like age is the determining factor to their ugliness, they just all naturally ugly....:rolleyes:

I work in a building with 56 freeking floors and everyone of the people is as ugly as me! WHERE ARE THE CUTIES?????

I have the exact oppossite problem. Every morning when I walk into my building, there's like a horde of gorgeous girls in the elevator bank. When I grab some breakfast at the cafeteria, there's usually a hottie or two standing on line with me. My problem is that I will never date a girl from work...it's just asking for trouble.

well i probably have a lil higher % of good looking ppl (maybe like 15%) EXCEPT i work in a retail corporate office and the majority of the ppl here are women (85%). the good looking guys here (i too can count on one hand) are either gay or married! lol

oh yeah this doesn't include the models

SPYGIRL - I think in their own opinion they are pretty as a snowflake, but to everyone aound they are aa laboratory experiment went ballistic :D

nycchic - in a retail business, you would expect the percentage to be at least higher than 50%. I am in brokerage - they hire the minds.

Originally posted by tottallyoff

nycchic - in a retail business, you would expect the percentage to be at least higher than 50%. I am in brokerage - they hire the minds.

well it would probably be 50% if you worked in the field or out in the stores, but this is the corporate offices where you dont get that much public exposure. you have everyone from your buyers to your accountants and techies all under one roof so its a big range of ppl.

i actually gotta say the opposite. i am @ merril lynch over on 53rd and Lex in the Citigroup building, and i have to say i was amazed at how good looking most of the women working there were. they are all moostly in their late 20s and really very good looking. i'm enjoying my tenure there, even if it is only p/t. :D

maybe it has sometihng to do that all of the managers and VP's are kind of old men, and i guess they want some excitement around the office :tongue: