Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what if.........

Originally posted by tribal

we are made for work, war and jar opening. our body isnt aerodynamic like the female Ferrari, we are more rugged, made to live in mud and hit things with wooden clubs. uga uga!

wayyyyyy too funny man.... but heres my two cents: Woman may compete in boob size, or some just feel sexier and more confident with bigger boobs. Guys may not ( i know i dont) compete in dick size, but there is another thing Ive seen guys compete in (besides cars): MUSCLES. For those of you who go to the gym for 3 hours a day, take your 3 myoplex or protein whey a day... its gottq be for one reason and one reason only-- to show off.

maybe someone can explain whey else you would dedicate hundreds of dollars and dozens of hours a year to lifteing and getting ripped?

feeling sexy is just like fashion - u only know what looks good cause of what everyone around is doing / looks like. Its TOTAL bs that u just know u are sexy. Sexy compared to what? How would u even know what sexy meant if you weren't interacting with people? That's like saying u'd just know your hair was brown even if u had no idea what brown was :confused:

someone else already said it: guys are attracted (for the most part) to what we don't have - that's why the boobs are such a thing. its all hardcoded into our brains that's all. personally i feel bad for girls with BIG boobs - like someone here said, that shit can be uncomfortable, saggy, fashion limitting, etc. and for "small" chicks (size A) same deal - u don't look as feminine and its fashion limitting.

my perspective as a guy: i just want something in proportion, that'll fill my hand. A nice b cup on a girl who's in shape is great, and likely to stay shapely and firm as she gets older too.

dick size comparison: never happens so far as i know. more like guys would want to hear from their girl if they are big compared to other guys she's been with. wouldn't give a fuck what size dick my friends or some random dude in the bar has even if we all wore speedos.

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

now ladies let me ask you this, why do you girls compete with one another to see who has the biggest tits?

I think only females who are uncomfortable with their bodies and themselves compete for attention. Anyone who is self assured and confident won't care what others think.....

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

im not trying to argue or anything but...if a woman wants to look sexier it is for a guy or guys to look at them, i believe..i might be wrong. how else are women gonna think they are sexy if not by a guy or another woman telling them they look sexy. you might think you are sexy but bottom line is that some women wont know until they are told by someone else.

Sexy is a state of mind, just like being beautiful, IMO. A nice canvas to work with helps, but it's a wonder what clothes, make up, attitude and confidence can do....

Originally posted by snoboardr2

College isw gonna be a bitch without any place to club... thats why I wanna go to BU... wow, a little off topic.

here's a tip; everything in boston closes at midnight -- including the trains and busses. :mad:

anyways to add my two cents to this thread:

even a cups can be nice.

i prefer a nice round b.

c's and d's can be too big.

not a fan of the wuggadawuggada.

just want a slight handful.

dig?

but really the thing that kills me most

about a nicely toned female body

(and i'm not talking muscles or washboard)

is showing off a little bit of bellybutton

and those lines to the left and right

of tha button just above the hips.

ohmygod that shit paralyzes me :D

Sexy involves everything eyes, smile, face, boobs, ass, legs, etc... AND women don't need to compare themselves with anyone b/c every person looks different and unique in they're own sexy way.... AND if they don't have big tits doesn't make them any less sexier.... THERE'S A LOT MORE TO A WOMAN THAN HER BREASTS

Originally posted by totallytrance

Sexy involves everything eyes, smile, face, boobs, ass, legs, etc... AND women don't need to compare themselves with anyone b/c every person looks different and unique in they're own sexy way.... AND if they don't have big tits doesn't make them any less sexier.... THERE'S A LOT MORE TO A WOMAN THAN HER BREASTS

This is all true, You are a smart WOMAN!!!!