Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what if.........

ok so like 99 percent of us men are fascinated by breasts...big ,small,large,tiny,fat,skinny,hanging,pointy,,torpedoy or saggie. but we love them! but i always ask my self why? why do we love them so much? i mean all they are is skin with fatness underneath and a rougher wrinkly piece of skin coming out in the front....what if bras were never invented? would we still love breasts? would we love them even though we see them everyday? every minute? every second? is it because they are always covered the reason why we love them so much?

and

why do women have to compete with one another to see who has bigger breasts? i mean i love breats no matter what size they are

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

ok so like 99 percent of us men are fascinated by breasts...big ,small,large,tiny,fat,skinny,hanging,pointy,,torpedoy or saggie. but we love them! but i always ask my self why? why do we love them so much? i mean all they are is skin with fatness underneath and a rougher wrinkly piece of skin coming out in the front....what if bras were never invented? would we still love breasts? would we love them even though we see them everyday? every minute? every second? is it because they are always covered the reason why we love them so much?

and

why do women have to compete with one another to see who has bigger breasts? i mean i love breats no matter what size they are

Interesting question... But I am not a breast man... I look for the well edjumacated women...

LoL on a serious note I am really not a breast man... I have 3 first attractions. Hair, Eyes, and the Butt...

Don't ask me... I may be crazy but I have a fasination with nice hair... Especially if it smells really good... Eyes are always a plus... I love grey, hazel and green eyes... And well thats about it...

As for the breast and men that love them. I can think of 2 reasons. Have you ever picked up a stress ball and squeez it and you just cant put it down... Its all about the Texture and the density... LOL and also the breast are more often to be shown off in a teasing way. Attracting more male attention to the area... I mean even though I am not a breast man... I love cleavage... But to much is rediculous...

That is my useless opinion...

aiight--

when i see a girl, the very first thing before anything else (redundant much?) that i notice is her face. I don't know two people that can have the same taste is a girl good looking face, but thats what I first look at. Unfortunetly, the #1 thing about a girl, the thing that drives me CRAZY is if she makes me laugh. If she is funny, and cool, I would fall in love in a snap.

As for looks, after the face, its the eyes.. then once i start dancing with her, i try and check out the tummy. physically turn on, a nice flat stomach... I dont mean six pack with no fat and only muscle, thats just nasty-- you need to have some fat, but if its a flat tummy I am :blown: away.

I'm not gonna lie, tits are important, but there are many other features to a person that impress me.

PS- I HATE DITSY CHICKS! (like whatever!---- argh! go to LA! no affense)

I think men are fascinated with tits because we don't have them ourselves really. Plus, it adds to the curvy features of the female body. I really don't like it when a chick has smaller tits than I do (I don't have boobs so you catch my drift).

The thing is though, its not just all about boobs like every girl thinks. Most guys including myself look at the face and eyes first.

Originally posted by elementx

Have you ever picked up a stress ball and squeez it and you just cant put it down... Its all about the Texture and the density... LOL

:laugh: :laugh:

dont get me wrong i mean the first thing i look at is the eyes but when i see breasts im like hello momma!!! i think the best breasts are medium sized....and with a nice nipple...cause ive seen some nipples that are like deformed..lol..or a hair coming out of the little hole nasty!!:puke: i think nice breasts on a woman is like some hot rims on a car..they are there to show it off and if i owned them as in if my girl had them i would show em off, in a very descent yet,look at the great tits my girl has, kinda way!!lol

now ladies let me ask you this, why do you girls compete with one another to see who has the biggest tits? i mean us guys dont be going and get penis enlargements just to be like dude my dick is bigger than yours! cause if we do then houston we have a problem! i think breasts are a wonderful piece of art no matter the size weight,texture,or style!

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

now ladies let me ask you this, why do you girls compete with one another to see who has the biggest tits? i mean us guys dont be going and get penis enlargements just to be like dude my dick is bigger than yours! cause if we do then houston we have a problem! i think breasts are a wonderful piece of art no matter the size weight,texture,or style!

Wait a second....you're saying that guys don't compare dick size??? Come on!

And I don't think that women get breast enlargements to out-boob their friends. They get them b/c they think men enjoy them (which, clearly, is the case), and like, bigger is always better, for sure! ;)

I think if dicks were on display all the time like women's breasts arel, you'd *definitely* see more penis enlargement ops going on.

i think you are just thinking too much. trust me, don't think it just complicates things. its a built in instinct. men are attracted to females because we are here to reproduce. we are attracted to any qualities that are "female."

i was thinking about how girls could like guys. i mean we are pretty disgusting. girls are just naturally beautiful (not to be corny) and guys imo are just not as nice to look at. usually a guy has to work out a lot or just have to have a really nice face to look good. for the most part all girls look alright at worst.

back to the breasts thing, just go with the flow

Originally posted by silente

And I don't think that women get breast enlargements to out-boob their friends. They get them b/c they think men enjoy them (which, clearly, is the case), and like, bigger is always better, for sure! ;)

I think if dicks were on display all the time like women's breasts arel, you'd *definitely* see more penis enlargement ops going on.

guys dont do that....we might compete on how many girls we get or who has the nicest car but we dont compete on dick size...at least not anyone i know. when have you seen or heard a guy saying "shit my dick has to be bigger than his bigger than his " ever heard that? i dont think so. we might competeon alot of things but we dont compete in dick size!!!

Originally posted by silente

but dicks arent on display there for we dont compete...im noy saying all girls compete im just saying alot do!

Originally posted by totallytrance

If (I wouldn't) I decided to get breast implants then it would only be for me to make myself feel sexier.....not for any guy...

im not trying to argue or anything but...if a woman wants to look sexier it is for a guy or guys to look at them, i believe..i might be wrong. how else are women gonna think they are sexy if not by a guy or another woman telling them they look sexy. you might think you are sexy but bottom line is that some women wont know until they are told by someone else.

I used to have a very flat chest as a teenager and only hoped that one day I'd get some boobage. I was 'one of the lucky ones'. At one point I was almost a DD.

I've since lost weight and am at a C. My girl friends who are petit all tell me that they want bigger boobs. I understand why one would want that since I grew up wanting it as well. But if I could go back and take back my prayers to the clevage gods, I would.

But I speak from experience when I say that most of my well endowed friends agree with me in wanting things a bit smaller.

When you have big boobs, only a small percentage of ladies can go without support. (Gravity is so not my friend)

You lose the option to wear certain styles of clothes and can forget about shirts without bras.

So I guess I disagree with what was said about competition amongst ladies over size.

As for why guys love em, well I too am baffled as to why. I better understand when a guy notices my eyes or smile. The way a person gazes and smiles says so much more about you than their taataas.

And yes, I'm for penis enlargement for all!! j/k

SK13

see in my opinion, girls are like Ferraris and guys are like Hummers. the breasts are there for aerodynamic purposes, and visual enhancement. but ill tell you something else, i think that we may have some sort of Freudian complex in terms of breastfeeding. maybe as babies, we were so fascinated by these nutritious mounds of milk, we never got past that fascination, so when a baby sees a breast, he gets excited because he knows that a meal will be served. now as adults, when we see breasts, perhaps we have some sort of subconscious cerebral instinct to be excited. hmmm

see guys are like hummers because we are just not as curvy or elegant as the female body is. we are made for work, war and jar opening. our body isnt aerodynamic like the female Ferrari, we are more rugged, made to live in mud and hit things with wooden clubs. uga uga!

personally i find sexy legs on a female to be the total aphrodesiac, but breasts are important too.

Originally posted by totallytrance

I think that women do know when they're sexy without someone having to tell them

i agree, and i love a girl who knows she is sexy without a man or a woman telling her she is sexy. im not a shovinistic pig(spelling please) or an asshole i was just expressing my opinion if anyone is wondering.....and i do think we are definitley fascinated with the idea of still being breast, I KNOW I AM!