Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

What could be worse....

Originally posted by jeremyd

sleepwalkin and falin out a second story window could be worse he he

I was saying what could be worse socially, not physically. And on a little lower level, now that I think about there are alot of worse things. But this is something that just really pisses me off.

Originally posted by therunner

What could be worse than working on a SAT, that SAT happens to be your birthday, now whats worse than that......you have to work the sunday afterwards too. Oh yeah i forgot I had to work the friday before also.

a messed up trip to NY (see the weekend review) :mad:

Originally posted by therunner

What could be worse than working on a SAT, that SAT happens to be your birthday, now whats worse than that......you have to work the sunday afterwards too. Oh yeah i forgot I had to work the friday before also.

. . . getting beat up by a bunch of kleptomaniac dwarfs suffering from Turrets . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . getting beat up by a bunch of kleptomaniac dwarfs suffering from Turrets . . .

Well at least I am in lighter spirits now!! Ad the wekend is gone Tuesday is here and hopefully the slavemaster will be gentle on the weekend shifts.

Originally posted by scratchapella

happy belated birthday, runner:)

(sorry)

Thank you. I didn't know what know what to think when I saw someone come to a thead that I started about how shitty my birthday was and then wish someone else a happy belated birthday.