Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever been raped?

makeakillin

Guest danni133

aboyfrombklyn.

I know how that is..it wasn't on my list b/c I didnt wanna bring it up but yeah i know how she feels..thats also happened to me once or twice..i kid you not

~Danielle

One of my friends has told me that shes been raped twice by two different guys. But seems to think that it is her fault and that she would never go to authoritys about it because it happened too long ago. She has cryed when explaining what happened and I feel really bad for her. Im just kind of confused :confused:

Any scumbag who would stoop that low to rape a woman should have his nuts smashed with a sledge hammer and his cock cut off.. then shot.

One of my ex's was almost raped... her father came home at the perfect time. this was before her and I dated. Yeah so needless to say he had an emergency room visit care of me and some other friends of hers.

Most women feel that it's their fault. I think it's a stigma that goes with the term. You constantly play the what if game: what if I had on a different outfit, what if I had been less assertive, what if I had stayed with my friends longer, left earlier, etc..... No one deservres to be attacked, raped, abuse in way shape or form. It's unfortunate that it happens every minute of every hour, of every day. Less than 2 % of cases are reported for these very reason....

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Most women feel that it's their fault. I think it's a stigma that goes with the term. You constantly play the what if game: what if I had on a different outfit, what if I had been less assertive, what if I had stayed with my friends longer, left earlier, etc..... No one deservres to be attacked, raped, abuse in way shape or form. It's unfortunate that it happens every minute of every hour, of every day. Less than 2 % of cases are reported for these very reason....

:confused: