Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see at the shore this summer?

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by eviljav666

Smokee you following the Aroma of my Hawian i was on the ADV tip myself..he always deserve a little jersey love!!

Plus he rockin with the big player's now!!! its time for the Mixxing skills to come into play again.

Ant has got to be one of the most underrated DJs in Jerz. I guess that's what happens to ya when u don't fold to the Jersey Cheese...lol

He made my summer when he spun at Xs...even though Teo is not too bad himself!

You're right, he's rockin with the big boyz from what I understand. I haven't spoken to him in a few but I'm sure he's doing just fine for himself!! Smart kid!

SMOKEE

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

Please don't tell me Baez....... He's the only person not on your list that can draw, and does jersey clubs........

He will be playing at the shore, either xs or merge not sure but we will def see him at least once............... maybee he will actually have people show up this year........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mjm1

I tried to email ojeeda. no response. any suggestions or maybe he isn't interested but Ii assume he would let me know that

send tempts kid to his house,,,,,, after that I think he'll play for free......:D

Originally posted by thesandman

Since Merge may of learned from their starting line up mistakes from last year, Richie Rydell on Friday nights will be real tough to compete with (at least talent wise).

I agree..... Merge is also revamping their system, and adding a VIP/hip hop room from what i heard......So Merge Fridays should definitely pick up a lot this year.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

I agree..... Merge is also revamping their system, and adding a VIP/hip hop room from what i heard......So Merge Fridays should definitely pick up a lot this year.....

a hip hop room???????? are they crazy,,,,,,, soemone please tell them that a hiphop bar will cause major problems down there, once the ghetto boys find out and and get in merge is gonna be a disater. I'm a local and will tell you the cops have enough problems with the ghettos boys on the board walk when they are sober. Get them drunk and someone is gonna get hurt.......