Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Whats your favorite magazine?

Originally posted by magilicuti

i just didn't want ppl calling me a pervert or a typical male. i don't know what your thinking but its probably wrong

::sigh of relief:: i thought you meant something else

can't knock you on the typical male thing or pervert, everybody does it they just wont admit it, i see a hot guy, nice body in any magazine and chances are it'll end up bedside

Originally posted by arieus

Why is my list weird magilicuti?

no, there is a stupid magazine called weird nj. :smile:

Originally posted by scoob-e

damn they still make 2600? :cool:

---

i used to like men's health then it got stupid. the work outs (after you learn about working out) are just bullshit wanna be quick remedies to real working out. :tounge:

maxim and stuff (which i have 3 year subscriptions to) are just too common answers and they have been boring lately in my opinion. :zzz:

i like reading fashion magazines to see what's hot or coming out and the women's magazines like cosmo, people and whatever else they have out (most are the same brainwashing stuff anyway) but only when i'm with a girl at the bookstore. that way it doesn't look too odd :blank:

Originally posted by f0xyminx

::sigh of relief:: i thought you meant something else

can't knock you on the typical male thing or pervert, everybody does it they just wont admit it, i see a hot guy, nice body in any magazine and chances are it'll end up bedside

i'm 110% straight, don't worry :D