weekend review

scratchapella

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by malanee

According to Shifter, this was not the case. In any event - I asked you to get back to me ASAP and let me know either way. That's cool, though. I'll just go through Jimi or Shifter next time.

Probably a wise idea, since I'm not a promoter anymore.

Regardless, I did send the stuff to Shifter, and like I said before, if he didn't get it I think you'd be hard pressed to hold either of us responsible for the fact that a PM didn't go through right? :blank:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Damn, talk about a whack thread. Let the record show that I have not and will not be posting raunch in this thread. This thread went raunchy without my assistance.

Vic - you think your weekend was bad? I caught a really bad case of the flu which basically reduced the partying and hitting the town to drinking cold medication while sitting in the hotel room. I haven't offically been put in the doghouse about the weekend, but I'm checking myself in, cause I feel so flustered about having plans go to shit cause I got sick. :(

dude that sucks ass, I hope at least you got to go to Vynil and DD & DT, even if the partying wasnt as great 'cos you were sick, I hope at least the music was well worth it

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

On another note, let's not forget who won the ****OFFICIAL**** competition, which was first to 1000 posts. And let's not forget that I won it fair and square. With none of this cheating and posting nonsense while the other is out of town. :mad: I think you've seriously miscalculated your ability to pad posts, my friend, because since I'm on the west coast this week, I can take advantage of the three hour time difference to post useless nonsense and pad MY posts numbers while the whole east coast lie asleep! So, since it is only 8:00 PM over here, I've got quite a few more hours of free time to pad my posts. Your lead will be slimmer when you wake up in the morning... :tongue:

you might have 3 hours extra at night to pad your posts, but unless you get up at 6am and start posting i get the advantage in the morning 'cos your probably still asleep and/or just getting up.

on the extra posts while your away on business, well tuf luck, youalso post random posts so it balances itself out with the garbage I post, but anyway, I'm aiming to decrease my posts substantially little by little, or at least just stick to music and club related posts and elimiante the raunch ones.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Probably a wise idea, since I'm not a promoter anymore.

Regardless, I did send the stuff to Shifter, and like I said before, if he didn't get it I think you'd be hard pressed to hold either of us responsible for the fact that a PM didn't go through right? :blank:

Stop making excuses Vixen. Somehow *your* PMs always get lost. A simple apology would have done.

Originally posted by cocomama

Sat. night was great! D:fuse was good, although I thought his set was much more upbeat last time. still fun though. thanks for the afterparty Malanee, my friends and I had a great time. It was nice meeting alot of you, everyone is so nice!

Hey, did I meet you at the afterparty? What do you look like?