Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend review

scratchapella

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the fact that Scratch digs techno and breaks and is knowledgable about the music and the scene and cares about it and that she's smart and funny and nice and a pleasure to be around and says cute things like "d to the izzope" all compliment her tremendous beauty.

Didn't Shady go to NYC this weekend with what's her name? I thought her was going to hit Vinyl for S&P Saturday and World for DD/DT on Sunday.

Originally posted by Kuro

Yes, the fact that Scratch digs techno and breaks and is knowledgable about the music and the scene and cares about it and that she's smart and funny and nice and a pleasure to be around and says cute things like "d to the izzope" all compliment her tremendous beauty.

Didn't Shady go to NYC this weekend with what's her name? I thought her was going to hit Vinyl for S&P Saturday and World for DD/DT on Sunday.

i dunno hwta shady was going to be up to on the weekend, but i think he had a business trip this week, so I gues its as good a time as ever to pad my post lead over his sorry ass licker

speaking of breaks, a friend just burned a copy of djhyper's cd and i actually liked it. i guess i'm gonna make it a point to get to Buzz earlier and pay more attantion to the music there, even though if i attempted to dance it, i woudl probably get a hernia

Originally posted by ellywelly

Grazie Vic! .. btw.. I'm going to your homeland on a business trip in March. Let me know if you have any requests... just as long as it will fit in my suitcase. ;)

you are? what part of Mex are you going to? I would request a Mexicana (Salma Hayek would do fine), but I dont think she woudl fit in a suitcase :D

Originally posted by vicman

you are? what part of Mex are you going to? I would request a Mexicana (Salma Hayek would do fine), but I dont think she woudl fit in a suitcase :D

Yup.. I'll be going to DF (mexico city).. about Salma.. umm..she could probably fit in my suitcase.. she's really small.. only 5'2". But I heard she has a real bitchy attitude.. although I agree .. she is hot! :flame: I'll probably just bring you some mariachi tapes so you can play them full blast :tongue:

Fun weekend! Friday, went for happy hour with work friends, Amy and Eric...got drunk, went to Froggy Bottom, played some pool, fought for some pool space, and then ended up at Lulu's (to this day, I still do not know how I got there)!

D:Fuse Sat...loved the upstairs room, $5 vodka/redbulls till midnight...some nice classics (with the shitty sound system, it almost sounded like hard house:confused: ), great crowd.

I enjoyed D:Fuse a lot, but like the ever beautiful (;)) Scratch mentioned there was little room to dance.

Wanted to go to the warehouse party afterward but didn't know the location, so ended up hanging out at Ruth's. Awesome afterparty!

Anyone going to Buzz next Friday?

Yup.. I'll be going to DF (mexico city).. about Salma.. umm..she could probably fit in my suitcase.. she's really small.. only 5'2". But I heard she has a real bitchy attitude.. although I agree .. she is hot! :flame: I'll probably just bring you some mariachi tapes so you can play them full blast :tongue:

its been a long time since i'v been to the DF, by the way, do you know Salma Hayek and yours truly are from the same city in Mexico? When looking at a pic of her and me you can see teh resemblance. Dark hair, were both hot, and we arent al that tall, but I dont have a bitchy attitude :D

The mariachi tapes would be god, maybe one day I'll become a dj and re-mix them into techno or progressive tracks, imagine:

"Alla en el Rancho Grande" (Vicman Industrial Dark Re-mix dub)

:laugh: hahaha.... I can just picture you dancin to techno with a big ass mexican hat.:laugh:

hey if D:Fuse wears cowboy hat during his sets 'cos he's from Austin, TX, who says that a mariachi hat wouldnt work for me? Maybe I could take up a notch and dress like a mariachi while I dj'ed. I have a pic of me in a mariachi hat, i'll see if i can find it when i get home :D

Friday: "relaxed" w/ Crank and then got up early Saturday (okay - early for a crack head) and went to work out. Then went shopping w/ Crank, Jroo and the roomie in Georgetown - which was mad packed.

Saturday night: Amazing night at Glow. Of course the VIP line was stupid long and the place was was WAY too packed! That's why I will never give Glow my regular business! Oh - btw Vixen - thanks for getting back to me on your list. :mad:

After hours at my place was off the hook! It was nice getting to chill with all of you and meet some new people! CocoMama and her pals especially! :D

Sunday was Blue Room and Modern - both were excellent! Monday was recover day. *yawn*

And you guys leave Scratch alone! No wonder y'all are single! ZERO CLASS!!!

Originally posted by vicman

this thread looks more like the **Official Scratch Thread** than the weekend review.

anyway heres my review:

friday: went to NY, hit EXIT, lots of problems once we got there, ahd to pay $40 to get in to see Tiesto who didnt impress me at all (aside from 1hr. when he played some good trance). EXIT sucked ass, to packed, no ventilation, (i hate to say this) lots of passed out Asian kids all over the place, to many gauys walking around with their shirt off (seemed like a gay club), horrible staff, I am definitely NOT GOING BACK TO EXIT AGIAN, and encourage everyone who has not been there to avoid the place like the plague.

saturday: left Exit at 6:45am, got breakfast, was supposed to stay in NY for the weekend with Chyna and Vixen, and check out EXIT (yes again...it was supposed to be another freebie entrance) then hit Limelight and then Vynil for Saeed and Palash, but circumstances out of my (and chyna's) control made us have to return to DC that day on no sleep whatsover. The drive back to DC was great, got to know Chyna better, hang out with her outside a club setting and 100% sober.

went to GLOW on Saturday night and saw all of you guys upstairs, loved the music upstairs, but I also liked D:Fuse's set downstairs, so I had a hard time deciding on what floor to be. So I just went up and down all night long. Hung out with everyone at Malanee's afterwards (again with no sleep whatsoever).

Sunday: sleep

Monday: sleep

I'm not sure which is worse, the drive to NYC to Exit only to pay $40 to seeTiesto or driving home 4 hours with chynadoll SOBER, sounds like a nightmare of a weekend, better luck next time. Hey I just noticed these new smilies,:hat::blown:

Originally posted by malanee

Saturday night: Amazing night at Glow. Of course the VIP line was stupid long and the place was was WAY too packed! That's why I will never give Glow my regular business! Oh - btw Vixen - thanks for getting back to me on your list. :mad:

I passed on the list info to Shifter before leaving for New York because I knew I would not be doing a list this week, check for my post late tonight or tomorrow. If for any reason he didn't get the names or the list got fucked up that isn't my fault, nor is it his, and if it *is* his fault, beat him down for it angel2.gif

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I passed on the list info to Shifter before leaving for New York because I knew I would not be doing a list this week, check for my post late tonight or tomorrow. If for any reason he didn't get the names or the list got fucked up that isn't my fault, nor is it his, and if it *is* his fault, beat him down for it angel2.gif

According to Shifter, this was not the case. In any event - I asked you to get back to me ASAP and let me know either way. That's cool, though. I'll just go through Jimi or Shifter next time.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Anyone going to Buzz next Friday?

I think I'll be going to Buzz on Friday. I really want to hear what kind of shit Felix da Housecat spins. Unfortunately Whalen isn't spinning that night (is he no longer spinning on Ralph's nights?).

Originally posted by malanee

After hours at my place was off the hook! It was nice getting to chill with all of you and meet some new people! CocoMama and her pals especially! :D

Get some more blankets woman. I have the flu/cold now (again)! My back still hurts from sleeping on that chair, next time I'm gankin the couch. I'm all bitches and moans cos I'm hella sick!

:puke: peeleft

Damn, talk about a whack thread. Let the record show that I have not and will not be posting raunch in this thread. This thread went raunchy without my assistance.

Vic - you think your weekend was bad? I caught a really bad case of the flu which basically reduced the partying and hitting the town to drinking cold medication while sitting in the hotel room. I haven't offically been put in the doghouse about the weekend, but I'm checking myself in, cause I feel so flustered about having plans go to shit cause I got sick. :(

On another note, let's not forget who won the ****OFFICIAL**** competition, which was first to 1000 posts. And let's not forget that I won it fair and square. With none of this cheating and posting nonsense while the other is out of town. :mad: I think you've seriously miscalculated your ability to pad posts, my friend, because since I'm on the west coast this week, I can take advantage of the three hour time difference to post useless nonsense and pad MY posts numbers while the whole east coast lie asleep! So, since it is only 8:00 PM over here, I've got quite a few more hours of free time to pad my posts. Your lead will be slimmer when you wake up in the morning... :tongue: