Top Posters In This Topic

Niggaz on the left, brag shit to death

Now hoods on the right, wild for the night

Punks in the back, c'mon and attract to what

Clan in da front, let your feet stomp

Niggaz on the left, brag shit to death

Hoods on the right, wild for the night

Punks in the back, c'mon and attract to what

not to change topics here ... however ... check this out...

you ever watch a movie or movies... and its all fine and dandy and they have an ending and whatever... and typically movies only take place on that one day in their lives or those series of days... then the movie ends... the guy got the girl, the girl got the guy, the guy saves the the day saves the night, the night saves the stars.. blah... etc... ever wonder what happends like a week later or a year later or two years later??? i do... so i was thinking that maybe that in some movies the previews would be short stories on old ass movies... like what happend a week later... a year later 5 years later... blah... just a quick short film etc.. i dont know just a thought... im going to pitch this to some companies... see if they bite on it... what do you guys think would this be of intrest or am i wasting my time???

Originally posted by dgmodel

not to change topics here ... however ... check this out...

you ever watch a movie or movies... and its all fine and dandy and they have an ending and whatever... and typically movies only take place on that one day in their lives or those series of days... then the movie ends... the guy got the girl, the girl got the guy, the guy saves the the day saves the night, the night saves the stars.. blah... etc... ever wonder what happends like a week later or a year later or two years later??? i do... so i was thinking that maybe that in some movies the previews would be short stories on old ass movies... like what happend a week later... a year later 5 years later... blah... just a quick short film etc.. i dont know just a thought... im going to pitch this to some companies... see if they bite on it... what do you guys think would this be of intrest or am i wasting my time???

I just kinda assume that things go about "normally"....