Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Workenonlife - Whyyyyyyyyy???

Why the hell are you showing us your pee pee?

Any CP'ers willing to donate new or used underwear to this kid?

WORKENONLIFE - yo yah sh1t 1s dangl1ng and 1ts hurt1n my eyes dog....1t br1ngs new meaning to....Where's the beef? and you sure a1n't gots 1t.....WERD!!!

Originally posted by manmeat

I concur...but I am willing to sacrifice some male nudity...if and only we can see some GIRLS naked ass body as well....it's just fair girls ;)

i don't trust people with low posts count. sorry. if this board starts having everyone naked in their sigs its going to be very uncomfortable around here

Originally posted by magilicuti

i don't trust people with low posts count. sorry. if this board starts having everyone naked in their sigs its going to be very uncomfortable around here

Yeah ok...what the hell does a low posts count on the board have to do with trusting someone.....having a lot a posts does not mean a whole lot Einstein!!!....it only means that you have to much time on your hands and it's time to leave the computer and get a life :rolleyes:

Oh by the way, wear a damn shirt. You make me uncomfortable :tongue:

Yeah ok...what the hell does a low posts count on the board have to do with trusting someone.....having a lot a posts does not mean a whole lot Einstein!!!....it only means that you have to much time on your hands and it's time to leave the computer and get a life :rolleyes:

....or you enjoy clubplanets messageboard..like myself! :)

so don't even give us :rolleyes:

half naked is fine, showing private parts is a whole different thing. if my picture is acceptable on prime time tv then its alright to be in my sig i think. and my sig isn't even that big.

low posts count makes me think that it was just a multiple account. meaning that someone could have more then 1 account just to cause shit. that's why i don't trust it. you have like 35 posts and you are already here saying for this guy to put his pants back on. do as you wish. everyone has their opinions

Originally posted by magilicuti

low posts count makes me think that it was just a multiple account. meaning that someone could have more then 1 account just to cause shit. that's why i don't trust it. you have like 35 posts and you are already here saying for this guy to put his pants back on. do as you wish. everyone has their opinions

First off I'm more of an observer and just because I don't post as much as you I don't know what's going on here.

Secondly, I registered before you which makes you a newbie.

Thirdly, for someone with almost 2,000 posts and not say anything to Workenonlife to put his pants back on...that's a little shiesty....hmmmm...maybe you like seeing him naked :eek:

First off I'm more of an observer and just because I don't post as much as you I don't know what's going on here.

Secondly, I registered before you which makes you a newbie.

Thirdly, for someone with almost 2,000 posts and not say anything to Workenonlife to put his pants back on...that's a little shiesty....hmmmm...maybe you like seeing him naked :eek:

i have a friend who doesn't post on her a lot, i know him personally and it says he registered in jan of 2000. means nothing. he doesn't know how that happened. i'm not calling anyone a newbie but for someone named manmeat with 37 posts i just get alittle suspcious.

Why the hell are you showing us your pee pee?

Any CP'ers willing to donate new or used underwear to this kid?

WORKENONLIFE - yo yah sh1t 1s dangl1ng and 1ts hurt1n my eyes dog....1t br1ngs new meaning to....Where's the beef? and you sure a1n't gots 1t.....WERD!!!

did the "i" key on your keyboard break?