Sign in to follow this  
nSyNcBaBy

good lord......

Originally posted by linabina

:jawdrop:

uhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf?!

:worry:

come on...

lina, or whatever your name is... your a hot looking chick, im surprised you are not getting laid or have a man...

man if you were even interested in me, i would scoop you up like no one else business... i would show you the world~!... anything to everything... i would treat you like a princess, queen. hands and knees at your will, but yet, give you space and trust to have your own freedom. no matter what or where you are, you would have my 100% trust and support. maybe a few more things i forgot, but...

thats just me...

Originally posted by atomicapples

come on...

lina, or whatever your name is... your a hot looking chick, im surprised you are not getting laid or have a man...

man if you were even interested in me, i would scoop you up like no one else business... i would show you the world~!... anything to everything... i would treat you like a princess, queen. hands and knees at your will, but yet, give you space and trust to have your own freedom. no matter what or where you are, you would have my 100% trust and support. maybe a few more things i forgot, but...

thats just me...

:woah: wow. so uhh.. apples... how YOU doin? ;)

:laugh:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Is there something I can help you with Lina? Hold on, let me clear a spot on my face for you to sit. I'll take care of ya!

is this seat taken? no? awww thanks, id love to sit down..... :Dhow sweet of u.

Originally posted by linabina

is this seat taken? no? awww thanks, id love to sit down..... :D how sweet of u.

This seat is not taken and even if it was, I'd be sure to clear a spot for you Lina. One first-class VIP seat cuming right up, sit down anywhere you'd like, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Anything I can do to help you enjoy the ride Lina...