Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I shit bigger than you

coward

(in case no one knows......this kid called me out over the internet after he got owned by yours truely to go fight at a restaurant 6 blocks from my crib. Then once he realized I'd go through with it, he IMd me saying he was just joking and apologized saying he wasnt himself that day because he was sick)

keep roughing my up hommie......I'm petrified:laugh:

like i said many times...the ball is in your court....but if I happen to run into you one day..you will get it trust me...

and regards to owning...i've owned you since day one..in front of everyone...but its all good if you want to play it off like that..i dont mind -- i fully realize how much CP is important to you and how you must try to make yourself look good for all the posters to see...i mean these are your friends....since every single one of your friends is a poster..and your whole social circle is CP...pretty sad if you ask me.

Originally posted by smokesum

like i said many times...the ball is in your court....but if I happen to run into you one day..you will get it trust me...

and regards to owning...i've owned you since day one..in front of everyone...but its all good if you want to play it off like that..i dont mind -- i fully realize how much CP is important to you and how you must try to make yourself look good for all the posters to see...i mean these are your friends....since every single one of your friends is a poster..and your whole social circle is CP...pretty sad if you ask me.

ok.....coming from the guy who tries to organize a CP meetup to go play softball.....

?

hmmmmmm...........CORNY!!!!!

Originally posted by smokesum

yea but that crew of yours got enough laughs...

..lol.."bandana boy"

:blown:

yoo if u got problems with that crew, why don't u meet up with me. me and u will talk about this whole thing, i don't feel like beefing ova the internet, but i really would like to feel my fist on ur face in person.

Originally posted by kingartur

yoo if u got problems with that crew, why don't u meet up with me. me and u will talk about this whole thing, i don't feel like beefing ova the internet, but i really would like to feel my fist on ur face in person.

fist on my face..sorry homothug.i dont go that way..

besides id break all 110 lbs of you

Originally posted by djjonstephen

then you would have loved this incident with our pappy smokesum threatening me and calling me out....:eek:

it was downright pathetic

pathetic..like the name "dj" jonstephen...is that another one of your angles to hook up with the girls of CP..fuckin loser

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kingartur

so lets do this big shot, meet my 110lb skinny body.

i wanna see you break me.

it aint ever gonna happen.....tons of fun is a complete bitch

he called larry legend38 out over the net.......bitched out

he called spragga out over the net.......bitched out

he called me out over the net.......bitched out

now he's soon to call you out over the net.....you get the picture