Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Meetup?

vicman

Originally posted by malanee

CocoMama - bring all the peeps you want! That's part of the fun of CP meet ups! Getting to meet more random (but exceptionally cool) people! ;)

Malanee I will pay you if you get them in the tub and take photos! C'mon I'll pay you more than I did with Dee if you can get three or more girls. Name your price!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crownroyal

Malanee I will pay you if you get them in the tub and take photos! C'mon I'll pay you more than I did with Dee if you can get three or more girls. Name your price!

Why don't you give me something more challenging to do? Like just getting 1 female to get in the bathtub of one of the following CPers: Jimi, Jroo, Sauvee88, Vic, Shady, Crownroyal.

Now *that* would be worth some money! And you'd have to take pictures, because no one would believe it!!! :D

Why don't you give me something more challenging to do? Like just getting 1 female to get in the bathtub of one of the following CPers: Jimi, Jroo, Sauvee88, Vic, Shady, Crownroyal.

Now *that* would be worth some money! And you'd have to take pictures, because no one would believe it!!! :D

yeah, malanee's right, if I get a girl in my bathtub that WOULD be something worth taking pics of, and even if you took pic's people would not believe it.....essentially 'cos I do not have a bathtub in my place

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, malanee's right, if I get a girl in my bathtub that WOULD be something worth taking pics of, and even if you took pic's people would not believe it.....essentially 'cos I do not have a bathtub in my place

For real? That sux! You need a bathtub w/ jets - trust me on this one! ;)

Originally posted by cocomama

Cool, cause my girlfriend from Sat. night really liked everyone and she'll probably come too. Next Thrus not tomorrow...tomorrow i go to miami

Oh - def. bring her - she was v. cool! Yay! More cool girls for the CP meet ups!

For real? That sux! You need a bathtub w/ jets - trust me on this one! ;)

its all showers for me...but I have the shower head that you can detach and put to good use :D ...but i'll make the bathtub w/ jets one of my biggest demands for my new place, screw the A/C and heat, screw the aplliances, I will demand the tub with the jets :D

Ok, this can be done. Why don't we get Crownroyal to do it. What girl can we get? How about-

I have the digital camera. You can even take the after-bath photos.

Hey, hey, how 'bout an honourary mention of my name??!?! :mad:

hehe :D:D

Oh, SO DEAD!!!!!! I'm out for a while and you come up with THIS!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Crank, you better keep that #@$*&%&$@#& in line!!!!!!!

Why you gotta pick on a guy you KNOW can't defend himself today..... Roo, time to kick some ass!!!!! :blown:

Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh, SO DEAD!!!!!! I'm out for a while and you come up with THIS!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Crank, you better keep that #@$*&%&$@#& in line!!!!!!!

Why you gotta pick on a guy you KNOW can't defend himself today..... Roo, time to kick some ass!!!!! :blown:

Heh heh - simmer down! Now you guys know I was just kidding! :tongue: