vicman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

Why don't you give me something more challenging to do? Like just getting 1 female to get in the bathtub of one of the following CPers: Jimi, Jroo, Sauvee88, Vic, Shady, Crownroyal.

Now *that* would be worth some money! And you'd have to take pictures, because no one would believe it!!! :D

what the hell is going on here???? hey sauvee check your pms, malanee is talking shit again. ive got something for her.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crank47

She better watch out... "you're like a bear, with big claws, and huge fangs..." :laugh::D

yeah man, she's just this poor little bunny cowering in the corner, shivering, with these claws and fangs, you dont know how to kill the bunny, you're just poking at it, yeah, you arent hurting it, you're just kinda batting it around. you're like a big fucking bear!!

Originally posted by jroo

yeah man, she's just this poor little bunny cowering in the corner, shivering, with these claws and fangs, you dont know how to kill the bunny, you're just poking at it, yeah, you arent hurting it, you're just kinda batting it around. you're like a big fucking bear!!

Fucking love that movie, baby! Who's the big winner?!! Always double down on eleven.

Sup sup! I'd like to meet up with y'all sometime too.

Next thursday isn't good, because Metatrack is having their Intro to DJing class then. I don't know if I'll learn anything, but I wanna go to network; meet up with other people that are wanting to learn how to spin in the area.

Does anybody else on this list spin for fun/profit?

Have you been to Metatrack?

Just tryin' to get a feel for ppl's backgrounds.

Originally posted by therunner

Fucking love that movie, baby! Who's the big winner?!! Always double down on eleven.

Swingers is an incredible movie. I also loved "Made". It's got a couple characters from Swingers, and Vince Vaughn's character is fucking hilarious it. Plus, P. Diddy is a mob boss for a little while, so why wouldn't you want to check it out....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

"this is my friend, trent, we call him double down."

hey, do we have plans for this weekend??

hey, today is thursday, do we have plans for tonight??? somebody put this together.

Nah! Everybody wussed out. Looks like Thrusday of next week is what we're shooting for. On Monday we should post the official Thursday meetup.

Originally posted by ellywelly

Any of the CP girls gonna be there next Thursday? I really want to go :):bounce:

cocomama said she would go and bring a girlfriend of hers...we also encourage you to bring any girlfriend that you want, especially if they are single :D :D

hey, today is thursday, do we have plans for tonight??? somebody put this together.

we didnt wuz out just that alot of people were either not going to be able to make it or be out of town, so I think it might be a good idea to pospone it until next week....SO TAKE THIS AS ADVANCED NOTICE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL HAVE A MEETUP NEXT WEEK ON THURSDAY SO PLAN FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!