Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Bored Lately.....

marcid21

Originally posted by marcid21

Has anyone noticed??? I've been all over this damn CP joint... My boss is out all week and I don't want to do a damn thing at work! My goal is to be a club goddess by weeks' end...

<~~~~....:cheese:

ditto my boss is on vacation too and i hae absolutely no motivation. (just stress :mad: )

Originally posted by nycchic24

ditto my boss is on vacation too and i hae absolutely no motivation. (just stress :mad: )

Yes...NONE!!! Damn fashion district.....I don't even have a office with a nice view....I stare out my window and see all the garmento's across the street....I hate that

:bits:

Originally posted by xxlea

I work in the same area and you're not missing much by having an office window. Truck horns and delivery men shouting all the time, not fun!!

Oh dont' you just love all the messengers harrassing you when you're out to lunch???!!??:chainsaw::peeright:

I'm a big fan of the overweight fed-ex men!

:rolleyes::hump::rolleyes:

Yes...NONE!!! Damn fashion district.....I don't even have a office with a nice view....I stare out my window and see all the garmento's across the street....I hate that

:bits:

do you work in the fashion industry? or your office is just in that area?

Originally posted by nycchic24

do you work in the fashion industry? or your office is just in that area?

Yup, I'm a garmento. I used to work in 1411 (w/ the big button and needle)...and now I'm two doors over...1407.....I hate my job...I want a new one!

Yup, I'm a garmento. I used to work in 1411 (w/ the big button and needle)...and now I'm two doors over...1407.....I hate my job...I want a new one!

lemme gues your boss is at magic? lol :D i work in the same industry except my offices are in the West village?...

what do you do anyways?

You guessed it! I was busy this morning cause some MOMO walked by our showroom (in Vegas) and stole a handful of boards that we spent all last week brainstorming about...theives!!!!

Anywho, I work for a manufactuer who does Screen Print and Generic Licensing for people like Cartoon Network, Disney, Joe Boxer, and Warner Bros...We sell mainly to mainly OP or Discount chains...

I used to work in swimwear, but left cause of the $$$....needless to say, Im miserable at the moment.....and really miss the swimwear mkt.

and you?

You guessed it! I was busy this morning cause some MOMO walked by our showroom (in Vegas) and stole a handful of boards that we spent all last week brainstorming about...theives!!!!

Anywho, I work for a manufactuer who does Screen Print and Generic Licensing for people like Cartoon Network, Disney, Joe Boxer, and Warner Bros...We sell mainly to mainly OP or Discount chains...

I used to work in swimwear, but left cause of the $$$....needless to say, Im miserable at the moment.....and really miss the swimwear mkt.

and you?

that sucks! (about the stolen boards). you are a designer?

i am a control buyer for Delias Catalog and actually one of my categories is swim. and before that i worked for bradlees in boys 8-20 so i know the screen tee biz also lol