Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Member Meetup - The Donkey Show 3/21/2002

DaVe

Clubplanet Member Meetup!

The Donkey Show

Thursday, March 21, 2002

6:30pm drinks. 8:00pm show.

18 to enter. 21 to drink.

Come join Clubplanet at THE DONKEY SHOW and come together and dance, dance, dance at New York's hottest Off-Broadway smash hit that takes you behind the velvet ropes into a glittered wonderland of decadence, divas, and disco. Come party on the dance floor as The Donkey Show unfolds all around you. It's a show... It's a party... It's the ultimate night out!

Clubplanet Member Meetup

Just $25 for Clubplanet members this night! (Regular box office price $45)

Come out for a great time!

Enjoy 2 FOR 1 DRINKS from 6:30pm - 7:30pm. 8:00pm show.

THE DONKEY SHOW

http://www.thedonkeyshow.com

THIRD SMASH YEAR. DISCO. DIVAS. DANCING. ALL NIGHT LONG.

DONNA. OLIVIA. ABBA. STUDIO 54. PLATFORMS. SEQUINS. GLITTER.

THE PERFECT NIGHT OUT!

Buy tickets for $25 at http://store.yahoo.com/ticketing/donshowthurm.html

If paying cash, bring this offer to the Box Office at Club El Flamingo, 547 West 21st Street between 10th & 11th Avenue in New York City. Tickets will NOT be available the day of the event.

I definitely want to go, but I have one question, my boyfriend is worried that this is the type of play where they make the audience participate and he doesn't want to have to do anything, since he's shy.

Does anyone know if they pull random people up on stage?

Originally posted by india22

I definitely want to go, but I have one question, my boyfriend is worried that this is the type of play where they make the audience participate and he doesn't want to have to do anything, since he's shy.

Does anyone know if they pull random people up on stage?

I saw the show a while back. It definitely was rather interesting. From what I remember, no one was really pulled up on stage. However, the several of the scenes are mixed in with the crowd on the dance floor.

i saw this show for the first time last week. it's a lot of fun. you stand on the dance floor and the story unfolds around you. it's all about clubbing, sex, hook-ups, pick-ups, being blown off and finding a new love on the dance floor. if you like disco music you'll love the show. there's a touch of nudity and it's rather risque so that just makes it all that much more fun. $25 is a good price too. hopefully i'll be able to go again!!

Originally posted by joeydollaz

you;re gonna need a date so i guess i'm in. =)

oh wowi just now saw this post. yeah baby you can be my date - but i can only go as long as i don't have a job interview the next day. shugabooga is unemployed and on the job market!!!!!!!!

:love: