Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:fuse

Is anyone a fan??? :blank:

I saw him last turkeyday as he opened for Oakenfold and personally, he had the energy and kept the crowd wild ::he jumped off the stage and ran around the front hugging and shaking peoples hands lol ~people like me, woooHOooOO, I got a hug :D~:: Im surprised noone really says much about him. . . Plus, his set was really good ::I went sober that night so it had to be :D:: and I would like to see him again eventually. . .

well his site says hes confirmed at the Roxy ::ehh:: on the 15th of March, and I guess since its free I cant complain. . .but who else is gonna check him out? ::i know its too early to be all definite and crap:: And can anyone gimmie some more details on the brotha man? :confused::idea::confused:

Originally posted by clubkat

Is anyone a fan??? :blank:

I saw him last turkeyday as he opened for Oakenfold and personally, he had the energy and kept the crowd wild ::he jumped off the stage and ran around the front hugging and shaking peoples hands lol ~people like me, woooHOooOO, I got a hug :D~:: Im surprised noone really says much about him. . . Plus, his set was really good ::I went sober that night so it had to be :D:: and I would like to see him again eventually. . .

well his site says hes confirmed at the Roxy ::ehh:: on the 15th of March, and I guess since its free I cant complain. . .but who else is gonna check him out? ::i know its too early to be all definite and crap:: And can anyone gimmie some more details on the brotha man? :confused::idea::confused:

CLubkat i would advise you to forget D:fuse and dont spend ur money on friday .. simply come to vinyl on the 16th which is saturday to see DEEP DISH FOR 10 hours ..

Omg i can see my self goin crazy !!!

Originally posted by clubkat

well his site says hes confirmed at the Roxy ::ehh:: on the 15th of March, and I guess since its free I cant complain. . .but who else is gonna check him out?

Free? How?

Ive heard D:Fuse spin a few times...I was also @ the Thanksgiving Party:D He was verg Good...But I personally liked Seb Fonatine's set better;)

Originally posted by highmay

he spun in DC this past weekend...

check out the reviews there...

yeah I saw him in DC this past weekend, and I gave him a big ....ehhhhh!!

he was real mellow, never really broke out too much. Popped in a few tech trance trax the spice things up, but then brought it back down for too long. He plays real progressive.

I don't see him doing well at Roxy.

2 cents.

i mean free with the vip card thingy :grin3:

Yeah his whole cowboy motif is awesome, i mean he is from texas right? lol :confused:

CLubkat i would advise you to forget D:fuse and dont spend ur money on friday .. simply come to vinyl on the 16th which is saturday to see DEEP DISH FOR 10 hours ..

Omg i can see my self goin crazy !!!

honey child there is no way in all heaven or hell that im going to miss deep dish on the 16th!!! :eek: ::dont ever let that come out of your mouth again ya hear me?? ::slaps sonic's hand:: ;)

Well. . . thanx for the reviews. . .i guess i'll just check him out anyway ::i mean if i liked him once whats the chance that i wont like him the second time around? ~dont answer that hehe~::

kiss