Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN saleen351 so called gay basher, ibclubbin and ALL YOU DRAMA QUEENS AND COMP...

sydnie

HEY FUKERS! AND ALL OF YOU WHO BASH WHIEN COMPLAIN ABOUT HB AND ALL THE OTHER CLUBS! QUIT YOU'RE BITHCING AND JUST ENJOY YOURSELF, YOU ARE ALL ANNOYING PRICKS!

FU u all... fu to saleen, ibclubbin, fuckin retards... go f 'in out... youre all stuck in a rut promoting the same people, dj's and clubs... what??? don't u peeps have a job that u can't spend money at other places? or do you all just suck cock so u get you're fuckin comps and free drinks at the SAME clubs that you freakin pricks always talk about??? WTF??? saleen, seaside??? what the hell? go fucKing leave nj already! what the fuck? u want me to rent u a fuckin u-hual so u can already leave? get the hell out!!! U WANT ME??? CALL/SEE ME AT THE CLUB AN D I WILL PERSOANLLY DEBATE YOURE FUCKING ASS AND THAT GOES TO ALL, STOP BTICHING! barry (ibclubbin) yes you little freak, get the hell out of fuckin Rutgers and graduate already! what the fuck! how lOng are you going to prolong your dj career there, until you turn 30??? fuck to all and all the fuckin drama!!! you have problems with me and you're bitchin! call me at THE club, the FUCKIN NAME IS AL PAL... if you have the nerve to post here and YOU have a beef call me! here is the number and you all fuckin write this down! 732.254.6700, the name is al pal! I AM SO SICK OF YU ALL JUST BITCHING!!!... YES I WORK AT FUCKIN HUNKA BUNKA AND I will personally KICK YOU'RE FUCKIN ASS, F ALL YOURE SO CALLED 1000 PEOPLE EVERY WEEK, U KNOW WHAT ALL THE CLUBS ARE LIKE THAT, IT'S ALL LIKE THAT U FUCKIN RERE IT'S CALLED A RECESSSION, WHATEVER! i like and i go to all the clubs but DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME MY CLUB IS GOING DOWN COS IT IS THE SAME FOR ALL THE CLUBS! PROVE ME WRONG! AND JOEY'S??? WTF! YOU ARE ALL WHITE TRASH AND U PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT CLUBBING! U HAVE A BEEF WITH ME CALL ME HERE IS MY NUMBER! 732.567.4063

U HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO DO IT??? JUST DO IT!

sounds like he was the real bitch bitching

but thats my objective standpoint ... its just too bad i dont know what the hell that was about

oh yea n by the way

hunka bunka sux-- its for jerzeee trash that cant figure out how to get across the bridge! anyways

so i guess he earned his bitching rights then...

settle down beavis

what are you gettin all riled up about??

out of all the members on cp i wouldn't think that the percentage of jersey peeps that frequent this board really pay attention to the bad posts that a very select few have against certain clubs so 1 or 2 people bashing a club is not goin to make a difference or change anyone's view of a club or make your door count go down

now on the new york board allot of peeps, not just 1 or 2, bashed world enuff to make me not want to go there or to exit

i can see you gettin mad if all the regulars to the club that you work at post or read this board but i'm sure they don't..us cp hedz equate to a minuscule percentage of the clubbin community so invitin someone out for a brawl is a waste of time cuz its not gonna change anything or anyone's views

Originally posted by sydnie

HEY FUKERS! AND ALL OF YOU WHO BASH WHIEN COMPLAIN ABOUT HB AND ALL THE OTHER CLUBS! QUIT YOU'RE BITHCING AND JUST ENJOY YOURSELF, YOU ARE ALL ANNOYING PRICKS!

FU u all... fu to saleen, ibclubbin, fuckin retards... go f 'in out... youre all stuck in a rut promoting the same people, dj's and clubs... what??? don't u peeps have a job that u can't spend money at other places? or do you all just suck cock so u get you're fuckin comps and free drinks at the SAME clubs that you freakin pricks always talk about??? WTF??? saleen, seaside??? what the hell? go fucKing leave nj already! what the fuck? u want me to rent u a fuckin u-hual so u can already leave? get the hell out!!! U WANT ME??? CALL/SEE ME AT THE CLUB AN D I WILL PERSOANLLY DEBATE YOURE FUCKING ASS AND THAT GOES TO ALL, STOP BTICHING! barry (ibclubbin) yes you little freak, get the hell out of fuckin Rutgers and graduate already! what the fuck! how lOng are you going to prolong your dj career there, until you turn 30??? fuck to all and all the fuckin drama!!! you have problems with me and you're bitchin! call me at THE club, the FUCKIN NAME IS AL PAL... if you have the nerve to post here and YOU have a beef call me! here is the number and you all fuckin write this down! 732.254.6700, the name is al pal! I AM SO SICK OF YU ALL JUST BITCHING!!!... YES I WORK AT FUCKIN HUNKA BUNKA AND I will personally KICK YOU'RE FUCKIN ASS, F ALL YOURE SO CALLED 1000 PEOPLE EVERY WEEK, U KNOW WHAT ALL THE CLUBS ARE LIKE THAT, IT'S ALL LIKE THAT U FUCKIN RERE IT'S CALLED A RECESSSION, WHATEVER! i like and i go to all the clubs but DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME MY CLUB IS GOING DOWN COS IT IS THE SAME FOR ALL THE CLUBS! PROVE ME WRONG! AND JOEY'S??? WTF! YOU ARE ALL WHITE TRASH AND U PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT CLUBBING! U HAVE A BEEF WITH ME CALL ME HERE IS MY NUMBER! 732.567.4063

drink much? gotta love those tough drunk late night posts :rolleyes:

i could have swore i read this somewhere else and it wasnt any more interesting there either :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

Guest saleen351

Does any really know if syndie is a guy or a girl? cause I'm confused all the time. But I'll say it like this, not only will I call you but if your a guy, I'm gonna drop kick your ass when I see you. And if you are a chick well you wanna act like a man in a mans world then I'll treat you like a man in a mans world....... Dont fuck with the saleen. PS I just signed that phone number up with every catalog and commditites, stock, investment, insurance, time share companies on the net, You will be getting about 50 sales call a day!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh and your comments on how I get free comps, well I paid last week to get into xs.....don't believe me then ask ceeotters she'll tell ya, I've been going out to the 21+ parties since I was 19, I use to be at abyss and HB every week but now they just suck! Bamboo is my original stomping grounds. never get comped there, well until the last 2 years I scored vip cars, but last year JJ gave me one and year before that my mother sold the owners daughters house. Do I get hooked up, well yes, see Rudy at the boo has been our bartender for like 5 straight years. So he takes care of us since we took care of him.... SOOOOOOOOOOOO its funny how you think I got it in at these clubs, I don't , maybee a free beer here a free beer there but I'm not the seaside club god you think I am. I still buy my pizza at thw sawmill, and I still pay at phatcats............ so get off my case you fucking retard, HB sucks and everyone knows it, FACT is finacial they ain't doing great. 1 or 2 years left and NO MORE HB!!!!!!!!!!

AND JOEY'S??? WTF! YOU ARE ALL WHITE TRASH AND U PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT CLUBBING! U HAVE A BEEF WITH ME CALL ME HERE IS MY NUMBER! 732.567.4063

Now, now, see what happens when you neglect to pull the vibrator out of you balloon knot before getting into the bathtub!!!!:D

You are yesterday's news, be somewhere!!!!!

NEXT!!!!!!

so there

GET A LIFE, AND STOP CRYIN SYNDIE YA LOSER! You gotta be kiddin me that your so upset about someones business that you are a slave to apparently, that you are willing to post your phone # on a message board with hopes for feedback.. You got issues bro/sista???:laugh:

Uuuummmm....can you say COMPLETE loser???? Someone's got way too much free time on their hands. Must be nice, while the rest of us are at work earning a living your sitting here venting about a message board. You really gotta get out more often:(