Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Official Clubplanet Clubbing Toolbox*

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

That's ok bro...it's your thread.It's just that one of my tools is making all these funny sounds such as hehe,haha,lol and pffffffff.I hate tools that talk.

Yeah i hear you, my tool makes the same kind of noise. So I just smack it, beat it and reheat it. But then again there are a lot of tools around here. It's gonna take a while to find such a large toolbox... but wait!! ** Exit is just one giant toolbox. **

okay, time to cut the tension .. i'll actually respond to the original question of the thread, lol no more animosity :rolleyes: hehehe

lollipops, vitamin c, roxy VIP card, emergency pack of smokes, couple of glowsticks, and my work clothes... i always have work at like ten in the morning (life sux, hehe)

okay so my toolbox shows my favorite method of intoxication so what hahaha:tongue: :tongue:

but the damn thing will prolly stay in my car since i can't even dance in dress shoes, let alone that goddamn heavy thing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah i hear you, my tool makes the same kind of noise. So I just smack it, beat it and reheat it. But then again there are a lot of tools around here. It's gonna take a while to find such a large toolbox... but wait!! ** Exit is just one giant toolbox. **

:laugh:LOL:laugh: You forgot sound factory.

Originally posted by highmay

as weak as your benchpress...

TB...what up killa! :D

Chillin like a villian:D Have you been reading this nonsense? I feel for this girl,I really do.She says I follow her around forums with my silly little comments but it's really quite the opposite.It's all good.I like playing in the CP sandbox sometimes...I think that's how I keep my young looks.

PAGING MY ASS BOIL.........PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF