Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama....att Ice Productions Remove Me From U Email List...your A Bs Promoter!

i have an idea... we all know people with access to the numbers... to settle this, lets make public ice's counts for the past few events...once we see he does nothing except act ghetto, we can all just forget about it... he's no threat to us... he never will be... we all have our supporters and teams and together, without competition between us, (except for that flier louie!!! hehehe) we all make a damn good family and party!!! although his false e-mails may look good to "OUR" promoters, i think after reading all this, and seeing how much bullshit ice is, they will continue to stay faithful to us!!!! all he is doing is making himself look bad... i gave him an oppertunity to correct his mistakes of approaching my promoters, and he continued!!! so now, i consider that disrespect!!! and anyone who knows me, knows that once you disrespect me, your screwed...

here's an idea also...lets buy the rights to the name ice promo since i know he's not smart enough to do it, and sue his ass for copyright infringement!!! hahaha

Love to our family @ abyss... see you all for my birthday party @ r-bar this sunday!

:blown: :blown:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea u guys are all right and matty i got an email form him liek 2 weeks ago and he said that he is no longer ICE productions beacause of "legal issues" so he changed it to some name nigh club biz or some other bullshit and i bet the name ice was taken when he had it.

celebrating my b-day this sunday buddy!!! i run a little chill-out party on sundays at r-bar in colonia!!! nice speacials, good beats, good people... come check it out!!!! free admission... go to my site for info...www.stateofmind.tv/rbar.html... hopefully everyone will come out and we can bug out!!! dj's dave marino & tony tee

peace out!!! matty c:hump:

SHOCKWAVE -

1) "Dickhead huh? Good businessman i must say....What a juvenile....I have not once called you a name to defame you... "

OK INSTEAD OF CALLING ME NAMES YOU MADE UP A SHITLOAD OF LIES ABOUT MY COMPANY THAT MAKES IT A LOT BETTER

2) I PROVIDE MY PROMOTERS WITH FLYERS AND WHATEVER ELSE THEY NEED AS LONG AS THEY PRODUCE PEOPLE LIKE VLADEYZ WHO NEVER DID OVER 2 HEADS I DON'T THINK ARE WORTH THE POSTAGE COST

3) I PAY MY PROMOTERS EXACTLY WHAT I PROMISE TO PAY THEM IF I SAY THEY GET 500$ FOR 50 HEADS THATS 10/HEAD FIRST OF ALL WHICH SOME CLUBS DO PAY AND IF A PROMOTER DOES #S LIKE THAT WHICH MOST PEOPLE DON'T I HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING THAT BECAUSE I MAKE $ IN RETURN

themcmattyc - I'LL TRY THIS 1 LAST TIME I NEVER TRIED STEALING YOUR PROMOTERS IF I EVER DID IT WASN'T BECAUSE I WAS GOING AFTER YOUR PEOPLE AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOUR COMPANY UNLIKE THE BS YOU GAVE MY PEOPLE ABOUT NY CLUBS NOT PAYING UP

vladeyz - YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU DO ABSOLUTELY NO #S PERIOD DON'T BLAME IT ON ME FOR NOT GIVING U FLYERS YOU DIDN'T PRODUCE WITH ME U DIDN'T PRODUCE WITH PULSE WHEN HE DID GIVE YOU FLYERS ALL U DID WAS COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT GETTING COMPED FOR DOING 7 HEADS U'RE WRONG FOR THIS BUISNESS

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

It IS your responsibility to get YOUR PROMOTER all NEEDED materials to sucessfully promote an event. That INCLUDES FLYERS!

I'm not getting into this DRAMA but LOU....YOU NEVER gave me MATERIALS thats why I had/have a list with someone ELSE....:laugh: DIDNT YOU TELL ME I HAD TO GET THEM MYSELF IF I WANTED THEM......

Oxoshotgunoxo dont sweat it dont even waste your time ;) You didnt make his promoters leave THEY WANTED TOO* HE ALWAYS RIPPED US OFF, and we all knew it* It was just of matter of time!

Oh yeah LOU I still got COMPed 2 the ROXY yesterday...:laugh: You have no say :D LOSER....

I'm not getting into this DRAMA but LOU....YOU NEVER gave me MATERIALS thats why I had/have a list with someone ELSE.... DIDNT YOU TELL ME I HAD TO GET THEM MYSELF IF I WANTED THEM......

INTERESTING COMMENT

SO LOU WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHOLE ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE YOUR PROMOTERS WITH FLYERS TO SUCCESFULLY PROMOTE THE EVENT PHILOSOPHY

HE ALWAYS RIPPED US OFF, and we all knew it* It was just of matter of time!

DID I JUST HEAR THE MAGIC WORDS (LOU ARE YOU RIPPING OF YOUR PROMOTERS NOT A GOOD WAY TO RUN THE BUISNESS IT REALLY KILLS THE SCENE YOU KNOW)

Laurie i dont know what your promblem is...Maybe you still need to vent...You got COMPED are Roxy GREAT! i told you i won't give it to u because u havent done anything and LISA at abyss knows and saw that you did nothing hun...

And as far as ripping u off dont go there because u KNOW i hunted your ass down to give you the $2 that you made by bring your cousin in. And as far as flyers go i told u to take them....Or did you want me to hand them to you? Most of the time you werent even there Laurie! SPYGIRL can even back me up on that...Everytime i saw her i ws like wheres Laurie? so why u trying to play me out????

And how many chances did i give u? And told you LAURIE, LISA IS ASKING ? ABOUT YOU, YOU NEED A HAVE A LIST. And you were like i know lou im sorry......And i STILL comped you every nite at abyss.

So i dont know why your turning on me cause its nothing personal that i didnt COMP you at ROXY...And you KNOW thats true....I even let you sleep at my shore house over the summer when you stil didnt have a list... I have no hard feelings and i know your going threw personal shit now and im not gonna air them out on the board because i still have respect for you so please show me some ok? You didnt work out as a promoter that it....Dont turn it into something ugly thats personal

I still got love for ya....SO dont take it personal

Originally posted by oxoshotgunoxo

SHOCKWAVE -

1) "Dickhead huh? Good businessman i must say....What a juvenile....I have not once called you a name to defame you... "

OK INSTEAD OF CALLING ME NAMES YOU MADE UP A SHITLOAD OF LIES ABOUT MY COMPANY THAT MAKES IT A LOT BETTER

2) I PROVIDE MY PROMOTERS WITH FLYERS AND WHATEVER ELSE THEY NEED AS LONG AS THEY PRODUCE PEOPLE LIKE VLADEYZ WHO NEVER DID OVER 2 HEADS I DON'T THINK ARE WORTH THE POSTAGE COST

3) I PAY MY PROMOTERS EXACTLY WHAT I PROMISE TO PAY THEM IF I SAY THEY GET 500$ FOR 50 HEADS THATS 10/HEAD FIRST OF ALL WHICH SOME CLUBS DO PAY AND IF A PROMOTER DOES #S LIKE THAT WHICH MOST PEOPLE DON'T I HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING THAT BECAUSE I MAKE $ IN RETURN

themcmattyc - I'LL TRY THIS 1 LAST TIME I NEVER TRIED STEALING YOUR PROMOTERS IF I EVER DID IT WASN'T BECAUSE I WAS GOING AFTER YOUR PEOPLE AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOUR COMPANY UNLIKE THE BS YOU GAVE MY PEOPLE ABOUT NY CLUBS NOT PAYING UP

vladeyz - YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU DO ABSOLUTELY NO #S PERIOD DON'T BLAME IT ON ME FOR NOT GIVING U FLYERS YOU DIDN'T PRODUCE WITH ME U DIDN'T PRODUCE WITH PULSE WHEN HE DID GIVE YOU FLYERS ALL U DID WAS COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT GETTING COMPED FOR DOING 7 HEADS U'RE WRONG FOR THIS BUISNESS

NO NO MR. ICE i never said anything that was untrue just wanted you to explain yourself....No lies here...You could have responsed in FACTS and NOT name calling

personally, i think this ice productions thing is def. BS, the fact is that anybody who is 20 years old has no idea or enough experience to handle a business. now you obviously are not paying anybody, because you don't make the money the so-called promoters you bring in, if you have any good ones, bring the people for you, the owner pays you then you take a cut and give it to your promoters, and you probably tell your promoters that they brought only 2 or 3 heads from there list and since you say you get between 8 to 13 dollars a head in the city(bullshit) but anyway you most likely give them 8 dollars a head times 3 is 24 dollars, when in fact the promoters brought in more people, and you are probably ripping them off.

now that is a pretty good business, uh i mean scam you are running. good job GUY!

but im sorry, i'm going to have to go with shockwave and slyons on this one. this Mr. ICe GUY is trying to sound like a business man that he isn't.

remember the phrase: a person who knows doesn't speak, and a person who speaks doesn't know.

Originally posted by lunalounge46

personally, i think this ice productions thing is def. BS, the fact is that anybody who is 20 years old has no idea or enough experience to handle a business. now you obviously are not paying anybody, because you don't make the money the so-called promoters you bring in, if you have any good ones, bring the people for you, the owner pays you then you take a cut and give it to your promoters, and you probably tell your promoters that they brought only 2 or 3 heads from there list and since you say you get between 8 to 13 dollars a head in the city(bullshit) but anyway you most likely give them 8 dollars a head times 3 is 24 dollars, when in fact the promoters brought in more people, and you are probably ripping them off.

now that is a pretty good business, uh i mean scam you are running. good job GUY!

but im sorry, i'm going to have to go with shockwave and slyons on this one. this Mr. ICe GUY is trying to sound like a business man that he isn't.

remember the phrase: a person who knows doesn't speak, and a person who speaks doesn't know.

Spoken with experience, know how, and intellegance... But more importantly with FACT, the true mark of integrity.

thank you, thank you,

i could have went on, but then i would totally put his so called business down in the shitter. let MR. ICE GUY think he knows what he's doing, it makes our business 1000 times better, and our hiring alot easier.:D

and i also hate talking about my business, then it makes me look like an asshole like Mr. ICE GUY. and i never look like an asshole, well maybe once i did, but shit happens.:laugh:

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Laurie i dont know what your promblem is...Maybe you still need to vent...You got COMPED are Roxy GREAT! i told you i won't give it to u because u havent done anything and LISA at abyss knows and saw that you did nothing hun...

And as far as ripping u off dont go there because u KNOW i hunted your ass down to give you the $2 that you made by bring your cousin in. And as far as flyers go i told u to take them....Or did you want me to hand them to you? Most of the time you werent even there Laurie! SPYGIRL can even back me up on that...Everytime i saw her i ws like wheres Laurie? so why u trying to play me out????

And how many chances did i give u? And told you LAURIE, LISA IS ASKING ? ABOUT YOU, YOU NEED A HAVE A LIST. And you were like i know lou im sorry......And i STILL comped you every nite at abyss.

So i dont know why your turning on me cause its nothing personal that i didnt COMP you at ROXY...And you KNOW thats true....I even let you sleep at my shore house over the summer when you stil didnt have a list... I have no hard feelings and i know your going threw personal shit now and im not gonna air them out on the board because i still have respect for you so please show me some ok? You didnt work out as a promoter that it....Dont turn it into something ugly thats personal

I still got love for ya....SO dont take it personal

LIKE I STATED I'm NOT GOING TO CAUSE DRAMA. . . :D

LISA IS ASKING ? ABOUT YOU, YOU NEED A HAVE A LIST. And you were like i know lou im sorry......And i STILL comped you every nite at abyss.

I even let you sleep at my shore house over the summer when you stil didnt have a list

I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE OLD LOU IS TRYING TO GET SOME PLAY :D :D :D KEEP WORKING ON THAT BUDDY I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND SOME BLIND CHICK SOONER OR LATER

MR. ICE i never said anything that was untrue

YOU SAID I WASN'T PAYING MY PROMOTERS WHEN YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF KNOWING WHAT THE HELL I PAY THEM

AND BY THE WAY IN NY THE CLUB PAYS THEM NOT ME I JUST COLLECT COMISSION OF MY TEAM I HAVE NO WAY OF RIPPING THEM OF EVEN IF I WANTED TO WHICH I DON'T

IN NJ I DO PAY THEM WHEN THEY PRODUCE

and you probably tell your promoters that they brought only 2 or 3 heads from there list and since you say you get between 8 to 13 dollars a head in the city(bullshit) but anyway you most likely give them 8 dollars a head times 3 is 24 dollars, when in fact the promoters brought in more people, and you are probably ripping them off.

HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW THAT I'VE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO YOU AND YOU'VE NEVER TALKED TO ANY OF MY PROMOTERS AND LIKE I SAID IN THE POST ABOVE I CAN'T RIP THEM OF IN NY IF I COULD I WOULDN'T BUT THEY PICK UP THEIR MONEY FROM THE CLUBS OFFICE NOT FROM ME THE CLUB PAYS ME COMISSION SEPARATELY IF THEY DO HIGH ENOUGH #S I JUST GIVE THEM MORE BUT THEY GET PAID FOR AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY BRING

the so-called promoters you bring in, if you have any good ones, bring the people for you

:blown: IN CASE U DIDN'T KNOW THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING A TEAM SMART ASS YOU HIRE PROMOTER, THEY PRODUCE AND YOU COLLECT COMISSION AND YES I DO #S MYSELF TOO

ok first of all when i was with james he never sent me shit but i produced numbers not liek with you when i didn get shit and 2nd of all i talked to you yesterday day and asked you y u stole mattys promoters and you said you told them that matty and and everyone else was ripping them off so they joined you instead so stop bullshiting.

Originally posted by vladeyz

ok first of all when i was with james he never sent me shit but i produced numbers not liek with you when i didn get shit and 2nd of all i talked to you yesterday day and asked you y u stole mattys promoters and you said you told them that matty and and everyone else was ripping them off so they joined you instead so stop bullshiting.

Speak my child and the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by oxoshotgunoxo

I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE OLD LOU IS TRYING TO GET SOME PLAY :D :D :D KEEP WORKING ON THAT BUDDY I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND SOME BLIND CHICK SOONER OR LATER

First i dont think you should be refering to Laurie in that manner, that great disrespect for someone you DONT even know....SHe is not someone you want to start shit with.......Second for someone who is SO BIG how can you not know lunalounge??????? OOOOOHH im sorry its a 21 + venue...sorry.... cant get in i forgot....Your 'NO ID NITE" which are TEEN NITES must be your BIG # nite.....Gota love them 14 year olds....OHHHHHH i see now.....the $$$ your talking about is in about 4 years when those teen girls are 18 and you can get them into the 18+ nites you promote! DAMN! a business vision for the future! ok im jelous now.... hahaha

OH ya NICE website!! I see its a tribute to yourself! lol

First i dont think you should be refering to Laurie in that manner, that great disrespect for someone you DONT even know....SHe is not someone you want to start shit with.......Second for someone who is SO BIG how can you not know lunalounge??????? OOOOOHH im sorry its a 21 + venue...sorry.... cant get in i forgot....Your 'NO ID NITE" which are TEEN NITES must be your BIG # nite.....Gota love them 14 year olds....OHHHHHH i see now.....the $$$ your talking about is in about 4 years when those teen girls are 18 and you can get them into the 18+ nites you promote! DAMN! a business vision for the future! ok im jelous now.... hahaha

ACTUALLY IF YOU COULD READ RIGHT U'D UNDERSTAND I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU NOT HER BUT WHATEVER

I DO 1 21+ PARTY AND I CAN GET IN THERE IF I FEEL LIKE IT I JUST HAPPENED TO PREFER A YOUNGER CROWD I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE ALWAYS 60 SO YOU CAN'T RELATE

AND ALL MY CITY CLUBS ARE 18+ AND SO ARE ALL MY PROMOTERS UP THERE I JUST DO TEEN NIGHTS IN NJ AND FOR THE RECORD

:hat:TEEN NIGHTS KICK ASS:hat:

NOW TO VLADEYZ YOU JUST NEED TO LEAVE THIS BOARD AND THIS BUISNESS YOU NEVER DID SHIT WITH JAMES SO STOP BS AND DON'T TELL ME YOU PRODUCED ANYTHING WITH ME CAUSE LIKE I SAID BEFORE I SHOWED YOU THE LISTS EACH TIME AND I BELIEVE YOU NEVER BROKE YOUR PERSONAL RECORD OF 2 SO I SUGGEST WORKING WITH SHOCKWAVE WITH RETURNS LIKE THAT YOU KNOW YOU'LL MAKE A SHITLOAD WITH HIM CAUSE LETS FACE IT LOU IS A "GOOD ASS PROMOTER" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok first of all when i was with james he never sent me shit but i produced numbers not liek with you when i didn get shit

For everyone info...I will hire ANYONE that is willing and interested...EVERYONE gets a chance with me...They dont produce they get terminated....That simple..No hard feelings toward anyone....Same for vladeyz, he wants to join ill give him a change get doesnt do anything hes gone....I give everyone the benefit of the doubt...They prove themselves they get taken care of....I dont promise $500 or whatever pay rate you tell ppl ICE...I do it on a case to case basis. Every new promoter is equal to me until they prove otherwise....

again any pay rate i promise i deliver if the promoter gets good enough #s i can promise 1000$ for 100 heads in the city i know probably no ones gonna get that but if they do they'll get it

and vladeyz if u haven't noticed no one that spoke in this topic except matty c, shockwave and your none producing ass knows who i am

Same for vladeyz, he wants to join ill give him a chance

:idea: GIVING VLADEYZ A CHANCE = 1) WASTED COMPS

2) WASTED STAMPS, ENVELOPES AND FLYERS

3) SHITLOAD OF WASTED TIME ANSWERING RETARTED QUESTIONS HE SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWERS TO BY READING EMAILS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

RESULT = 0 PROFIT AND RETURNS