Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama....att Ice Productions Remove Me From U Email List...your A Bs Promoter!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha nicky your right and the other thing i wanted to say when i posted wishign matty a happy bday yea well there is this like 15 year old girl that sweats the shitout of him i was just playing around its no big deal u gots nothignt o worry bout:D

Originally posted by lunalounge46

your right again,

vanilla ICE is rollin in his 5.0 with the top up, because the car is old. hes sayin will this post stop "yo i don't know" i love guys cause i'm ICE HOMO.

"I DONT DO PROMOS, I'M JUST A HOMO."

WRITTEN BY: OXWHATEVERTHEFUCKMYNAMEIS A.K.A. ICE HOMO.

YO JUST BECAUSE HE WENT TO THE VINILLA ICE GARAGE SELL AND BROUGHT EVERYTHING DONT MEAN NOTHIN LOL :laugh: :laugh: I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS TOMORROW IM SURE ITS GOING TO BE GOOD LOL

Originally posted by vladeyz

haha nicky your right and the other thing i wanted to say when i posted wishign matty a happy bday yea well there is this like 15 year old girl that sweats the shitout of him i was just playing around its no big deal u gots nothignt o worry bout:D

its ok..i know that some of the girls that go there want him, and thats fine, cause they're just little girls and our relationship is strong..but ive had drama with some of them b4 and dont want anymore...

and nickymidnite, no matty is not all yours, he's ALL MINE!!:tongue: i don't think i ever met you, but i did meet lou when me and matty were at one of the parties.

Originally posted by clubbincutie

its ok..i know that some of the girls that go there want him, and thats fine, cause they're just little girls and our relationship is strong..but ive had drama with some of them b4 and dont want anymore...

and nickymidnite, no matty is not all yours, he's ALL MINE!!:tongue: i don't think i ever met you, but i did meet lou when me and matty were at one of the parties.

IM NOT TO SURE U MIGHT HAVE SEEN ME AT ABYSS NOT TO SURE. BUT HE SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE LOL:laugh: :laugh:

i may have seen you..theres always so many people that he works with there that he talks to, i try to keep the names straight..i just dont think i was ever introduced to you...havent been there since new years eve and that was a crazy night..anyway, as for being the only one..are u sure that wasnt in ur dreams? :)

Originally posted by clubbincutie

i may have seen you..theres always so many people that he works with there that he talks to, i try to keep the names straight..i just dont think i was ever introduced to you...havent been there since new years eve and that was a crazy night..anyway, as for being the only one..are u sure that wasnt in ur dreams? :)

LOL O YEAH THATS WERE I HEARD IT :laugh: :laugh: