Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philly - Friday Night - 411 !!

khronick

do NOT go to egypt. its cheese central. word of advice: stay away from DE ave - well, *most* of it.

philadelphia experiment at silk city w/ djs willyum, carl michaels, kevin v, and sean thomas.

afrorykan vibe at fluid w/ big rich medina, dennis perez

loaded fridays at bash w/ randall jones, deep c, chris udoh

and for the underage: dj punk-roc and kelly reverb at motion

Originally posted by khronick

what do you mean "cheese central" ?? Egypt is a shitty club ?? I've never been to philly before - always club in NYC.

cheese central - big buff guys sportin gold chains and boob implanted girls w/ big hair ;)

well i guess it depends why you wanna go to a club. if youre going just to pick up, then egypt may be ok. its just a huge meat-market there, most of the patrons dont care about the music, they just wanna get drunk and laid. so if this is what youre lookin for, youll have fun :laugh2:

if you must stay on DE ave, id say go to evolution. i havent been there in a few years, but they seem to be bringing in some really good talent.

Friday... hmm... I guess Silk City is ok, but that place is small. I'd probably hit up some of the bars/lounges instead, and save clubbing for Saturday. Bash is good though.

NEVER go to Egypt on a Saturday... went there once and it was 40 year old women dancing to Chuck Addis' shitty music. Actually, Chuck is a good guy, he is as pissed off as I am that he has to cater to the masses. I heard Addis and Tronco tag-teamin' at Shampoo a few months ago when Louie DeVito was there... they made DeVito look like the bullshit DJ he is.

Well we ended up going to Egypt, but my friend used a 21 ID to get in and got kicked out. So i ended up staying there for 30 minutes. The club doesn't compare to NYC clubs at all!! Didn't see any muscle heads and only saw a few implants - lol. Ended up going to Show 'n Tell Srip club. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by khronick

Well we ended up going to Egypt, but my friend used a 21 ID to get in and got kicked out. So i ended up staying there for 30 minutes. The club doesn't compare to NYC clubs at all!! Didn't see any muscle heads and only saw a few implants - lol. Ended up going to Show 'n Tell Srip club. :rolleyes:

that's philly for you. that's why i go out to nyc, LOL

Originally posted by carusomaas11

good music in Philly is like Who Let the Dogs Out.....lol!!!

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOOF WOOOF!!!

I'll agree with you on that one, but Carl Michaels and Kevin V spin great house music... I don't think I'll ever in this lifetime hear them play that song... or the like.