Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JoeG is ready for halloween

ROFL, omg thats like 10 years ago, where the fuck did that come from?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you're one sick fuck... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time i come over, i'm just gonna go through your house and steal all your creepy pics from when you were a kid and scan them & post them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tilly

Are you for hire???? I think I might have a gig for you next week at my boss' daughters 2nd birthday party:laugh: :laugh:

yeah, i'll give him a call... Say you wouldn't be free on saturday to do a party where they want a dj who only has 1 table, would you??? I hear thats big, back in "O-town" :tongue:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by joeg

yeah, i'll give him a call... Say you wouldn't be free on saturday to do a party where they want a dj who only has 1 table, would you??? I hear thats big, back in "O-town" :tongue:

Actually, I would love to spin my records at this party..guess you wouldn't have A CLUE as to what kind of genre they are asking for. What's breakbeats? Um Danny Howells, not sure what style he spins...:tongue:

Actually, I would love to spin my records at this party..guess you wouldn't have A CLUE as to what kind of genre they are asking for. What's breakbeats? Um Danny Howells, not sure what style he spins...:tongue:

"ugh, florida is the best, ny doesn't have a good breaks scene, I hate trance, I hate tribal, I hate progressive house... florida breaks are the best, "O-town" is the best, ny is all cheese... wheres phuturephunk, hes from o-town, he understands my pain..."

Guest tilly

"ugh, florida is the best, ny doesn't have a good breaks scene, I hate trance, I hate tribal, I hate progressive house... florida breaks are the best, "O-town" is the best, ny is all cheese... wheres phuturephunk, hes from o-town, he understands my pain..."

oh what's this icey stuff?, teach me teach me .... allow me to be your pupil .... show me the way to the magical castle of music ....

oh what's this icey stuff?, teach me teach me .... allow me to be your pupil .... show me the way to the magical castle of music ....

"You want to learn? ok, here, check out these tracks... what? am I coming to the local breaks parties tonight? no... i'm old and lame... and its not florida... "

Guest tilly

"You want to learn? ok, here, check out these tracks... what? am I coming to the local breaks parties tonight? no... i'm old and lame... and its not florida... "

"that wool guy really tore shit up...he was I think they call it scratching or something and he played some really old songs, none of which I could id if you paid me a million dollars, and that bliss chick...man I couldn't even turn my head with the out the door flip on that one....."

"that wool guy really tore shit up...he was I think they call it scratching or something and he played some really old songs, none of which I could id if you paid me a million dollars, and that bliss chick...man I couldn't even turn my head with the out the door flip on that one....."

lol!!!

The preceding takeover of this thread (and maudys) was brought to you by the incredible mix of Deb, Joe, And Boredom... Thats right, Deb, Joe And Boredom for all your zany thread commendearing, inslut slinging, ball-busting needs...

that's IT!!!

enough cat fighting you bitches.

i'm calling for an all-out, winner-take-all, no-holds barred

steel cage grudge match

in the arena of your choice.

tickets will be sold for the bargain price of $10.

proceeds will buy tilly a PAIR of turntables and a decent mixer.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by thehacker

I think that we should really do this...

I could use at least another table and a mixer...humm.....set it up hacker, set it up!!!

Originally posted by thehacker

that's IT!!!

enough cat fighting you bitches.

i'm calling for an all-out, winner-take-all, no-holds barred

steel cage grudge match

in the arena of your choice.

tickets will be sold for the bargain price of $10.

. . . Oh I'm soooo in on that . . I'll run the wagering . . . .

. . .I got 5 large on Tilly in 3 rounds . . . no make that 2 rounds . . .