Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official Saturday Thread***

malanee

Originally posted by vicman

crank's spinning live from Denver? :confused:

I'll be in Breckenridge then where I'll be spinning down the fuckin mountain in a giant snowball! Look fuckin out below!!! :D

Geez, I'm on fuckin vacation and what do I do... sit on my computer at home posting on fuckin CP!!!! :rolleyes:

I've gotta finish packing.... :tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

OMG...LMFAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sooo..whos spinning at Heaven?

Oh, by the way other than what pgiddy said that the techno thingy is in College Park we havent heard anythinthing

LMFAO = laughing my fruity ass off???

My friend Matt - I think you've met him. I'll have the Techno party adress tomorrow, no worries. But I still have to make a special guest appearance at Heaven. :cool:

Originally posted by malanee

My friend Matt - I think you've met him. I'll have the Techno party adress tomorrow, no worries. But I still have to make a special guest appearance at Heaven. :cool:

ummmno its not "fruity"...its "fucking"

Originally posted by malanee

Have I met Matt?

We can pre-party at my house around 9pm, but I gots to be to Heaven by 10pm

Huh????? :confused::confused::confused:

Chill at your place for an hour??? That's not even enough time for everyone to get there..... I'm not speaking of myself, but you know certain people that are slow........

Also don't you think you're gonna need more than an hour to TRY and kick Roo's and my ass???????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by sauvee88

Huh????? :confused:

Chill at your place for an hour??? That's not even enough time for everyone to get there..... I'm not speaking of myself, but you know certain people that are slow........

Also don't you think you're gonna need more than an hour to TRY and kick Roo's and my ass???????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

she'll be done wit' u in 5min...jroo might take longer :D

Originally posted by sauvee88

What Vic, you on the girls side now??? What crank leaves for the weekend and you're all over malanee???? :D:D:D

Come on........ malanee kick MY ass??? I may be a princess but my tiara is wickedly sharp :D:D:D

oh no its not that, its just that i see more intensity in her, that fight or flight instinct