Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

***Official Saturday Thread***

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by malanee

What's the story Saturday? We can pre-party at my house around 9pm, but I gots to be to Heaven by 10pm to watch my boy spin for the first time in a club ever!

crank's spinning live from Denver? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

crank's spinning live from Denver? :confused:

I'll be in Breckenridge then where I'll be spinning down the fuckin mountain in a giant snowball! Look fuckin out below!!! :D

Geez, I'm on fuckin vacation and what do I do... sit on my computer at home posting on fuckin CP!!!! :rolleyes:

I've gotta finish packing.... :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I didn't say my bitch, I said my boy! *lol*

OMG...LMFAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sooo..whos spinning at Heaven?

Oh, by the way other than what pgiddy said that the techno thingy is in College Park we havent heard anythinthing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

OMG...LMFAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sooo..whos spinning at Heaven?

Oh, by the way other than what pgiddy said that the techno thingy is in College Park we havent heard anythinthing

LMFAO = laughing my fruity ass off???

My friend Matt - I think you've met him. I'll have the Techno party adress tomorrow, no worries. But I still have to make a special guest appearance at Heaven. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

LMFAO = laughing my fruity ass off???

My friend Matt - I think you've met him. I'll have the Techno party adress tomorrow, no worries. But I still have to make a special guest appearance at Heaven. :cool:

ummmno its not "fruity"...its "fucking"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

LMFAO = laughing my fruity ass off???

My friend Matt - I think you've met him. I'll have the Techno party adress tomorrow, no worries. But I still have to make a special guest appearance at Heaven. :cool:

Have I met Matt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We can pre-party at my house around 9pm, but I gots to be to Heaven by 10pm

Huh????? :confused::confused::confused:

Chill at your place for an hour??? That's not even enough time for everyone to get there..... I'm not speaking of myself, but you know certain people that are slow........

Also don't you think you're gonna need more than an hour to TRY and kick Roo's and my ass???????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

Huh????? :confused:

Chill at your place for an hour??? That's not even enough time for everyone to get there..... I'm not speaking of myself, but you know certain people that are slow........

Also don't you think you're gonna need more than an hour to TRY and kick Roo's and my ass???????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

she'll be done wit' u in 5min...jroo might take longer :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
she'll be done wit' u in 5min...jroo might take longer

What Vic, you on the girls side now??? What crank leaves for the weekend and you're all over malanee???? :D:D:D

Come on........ malanee kick MY ass??? I may be a princess but my tiara is wickedly sharp :D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

What Vic, you on the girls side now??? What crank leaves for the weekend and you're all over malanee???? :D:D:D

Come on........ malanee kick MY ass??? I may be a princess but my tiara is wickedly sharp :D:D:D

oh no its not that, its just that i see more intensity in her, that fight or flight instinct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×