Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True Story, Boonton, NJ.....

I've never heard anyone brag about Hopatcong, I've been there a couple of times back in high school and its actually very depressing, you would swear that your in Kentucky and alot of the locals looked like it, the kids use to hang out in "the woods" and if you were from the Oranges they said you were from "the city." Thats typical sussex county

I'm not talking shit, because i'm not a tough guy nor do I pretend to be, but i just find it funny (being that I grew up in Newark) hearing kids from the damn sticks saying how tough their town is. Visit the Grafton St. projects in Newark or Lyons Ave. That is fucking tough. I fucking grew up in the town and shit my pants when i ride through there.

Originally posted by nabuc1

I'm not talking shit, because i'm not a tough guy nor do I pretend to be, but i just find it funny (being that I grew up in Newark) hearing kids from the damn sticks saying how tough their town is. Visit the Grafton St. projects in Newark or Lyons Ave. That is fucking tough. I fucking grew up in the town and shit my pants when i ride through there.

yea Newark is no joke........

everyone is tough in their own town.........

Originally posted by tyco

yea Newark is no joke........

everyone is tough in their own town.........

I moved out of Newark about 6 years ago. That town was fucked up. I've seen some crazy shit growing up. That's why I laugh when I hear people talking shit about how tough their town is. I mean it might be I don't know, but I don't think anything compares to Newark and I'm not bragging because I fucking hate that hell hole and want to move as fucking far away as possible.

Give me a fucking break guys! I'm not ranting and raving about the town itself, I just said they no how to party. Every town I been to nobody knows how to party like the people in my town. I actually never really hang out here that much , but when I do it's not healthy and don't bash the town because there are tons of beautiful houses and it's surrounded by the biggest lake in this state. You guys are all welcome as my guess to party at this Tidal Wave, it's actually right on the lake, people drive there boats right in, but when you proove to just be a big fucking pussy, it will be an embarrasment to me and I will not stop the locals from beathing the shit out of you and tossing you in the lake! Tyco,CMB1975, and Nabuc don't need to worry, you guys are cool in my book!

Originally posted by tempkid

Give me a fucking break guys! I'm not ranting and raving about the town itself, I just said they no how to party. Every town I been to nobody knows how to party like the people in my town. I actually never really hang out here that much , but when I do it's not healthy and don't bash the town because there are tons of beautiful houses and it's surrounded by the biggest lake in this state. You guys are all welcome as my guess to party at this Tidal Wave, it's actually right on the lake, people drive there boats right in, but when you proove to just be a big fucking pussy, it will be an embarrasment to me and I will not stop the locals from beathing the shit out of you and tossing you in the lake! Tyco,CMB1975, and Nabuc don't need to worry, you guys are cool in my book!

Again, I say....FUCKIN PICK ME UP NEXT TIME YOUR HEADIN IN TO THE CITY!!! Damn...i drive in by myself all the time, no one lives by me!

haha......you know I was just fuckin' around kid.......:)

Originally posted by tommytempts

I've never heard anyone brag about Hopatcong, I've been there a couple of times back in high school and its actually very depressing, you would swear that your in Kentucky and alot of the locals looked like it, the kids use to hang out in "the woods" and if you were from the Oranges they said you were from "the city." Thats typical sussex county

I'm sorry bro! Know denying you were hanging with a couple of herbs, every town has it's share of dorks, but the question is, what were you doing hanging out with them? The only people that partyed in the woods was the soccer homos, because we didn't let them join are partys!

I'm sorry bro! Know denying you were hanging with a couple of herbs, every town has it's share of dorks, but the question is, what were you doing hanging out with them? The only people that partyed in the woods was the soccer homos, because we didn't let them join are partys!

In every town the soccer players are homos. And by the way, if you didn't grow up partying in the woods, it's probably because you didn't have any woods, that's aright of passage.

Clair com on now I told you before I lived in Hopatcong.

For you who never heard of it, look at the map, biggest lake in NJ and yes no buddy knows how to party like us! It's 10 mins from Morristown! You or welcome to come to are famous local bar the Tidal Wave! There is new ownership, so by life time banned is over! Beware because most visitors get in to fights with the locals and leave in the ambulance!

Is Changes/Planet Rock still there? I remember changes from the early 90's. I used to live in Jersey. Graduated from the true Hicksville of the state, Mount Olive <embarassed>

Graduated high school and left the area.

:blown:

Originally posted by piro8

Is Changes/Planet Rock still there? I remember changes from the early 90's. I used to live in Jersey. Graduated from the true Hicksville of the state, Mount Olive <embarassed>

Graduated high school and left the area.

:blown:

What year?

And yes....EVERYONE has partied in the woods!!! The best parties include a bon fire!

Originally posted by cmb1975

What year?

And yes....EVERYONE has partied in the woods!!! The best parties include a bon fire!

LOL....Field parties are where it was at in high school...haha..my town was the worst..Belvidere, NJ in Warren County...most people have never heard of it or think it's PA b/c it is so close...there was absolutely NOTHING to do...TOTAL HICKVILLE!

:)

Originally posted by piro8

'93. I'm a dinosaur.

HEY! I graduated in 93 too! Who you callin a dinosaur!!!

(Morris Knolls Alumni--yay.)

Clubangel....Belvidere...I think I know where it is....Yeah, just west of me, in bumfuck, that would make it....WEST BUMFUCK!!!

• 5 years later...

i love it i grew up in boonton and drank there alot it was one of my old friends i wish you had a name any way growing up in boonton we learned at a young age to all ways when going out partyin we all would make up a aliby so when getin caught by the police our storys were the same we tour up that town plus i miss the food mafia and the ladys iam in colo near aspen

• 2 weeks later...
LOL....Field parties are where it was at in high school...haha..my town was the worst..Belvidere, NJ in Warren County...most people have never heard of it or think it's PA b/c it is so close...there was absolutely NOTHING to do...TOTAL HICKVILLE!

:)

LOL Belvidere!!! Good Ice Cream place there though!!! That or the red fox.. Great Steaks!! Love that town.. the view is Georgeous.. a Nuclear Power Plant!! On the real.. lotta good friendly people live there though... unlike Morristown (aka Fake NYC), where I live now.