Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOING THRU IT @ Roxy!

FRIDAY, MARCH 1

HEADRUSHMUSIC.COM V2 WEBSITE RELEASE PARTY @ ROXY

18th Street between 10th and 11th Aves :: doors open @ 11 PM

Finally, the boys at HeadRush Music have gotten off their lazy butts and redone their website. On top of that, they've signed two new DJs to their roster, techno wiz Zoran Perkov and UK drum-and-bass import DJ Strict from the Konkrete Jungle parties.

To celebrate their burst of productivity, HeadRush Music is throwing a website-release party in the Clubplanet Lounge at the Roxy. Don't be scared off by the radio-friendly beats on the main floor -- HeadRush Music will provide your oasis of underground beats in the desert of mainstreamism.

The entire HeadRush Music roster will be displaying their talents, including:

• David Christopher (progressive house)

• Zoran Perkov (techno)

• DJ Strict (drum and bass)

• Chris Lewis (hard trance)

• Jeff Gomez (house/progressive)

• Ian (deep house)

• Magnus (house/funky breaks)

• Macio (funky house)

To get on the reduced list and cut the line, please visit http://www.headrushmusic.com. Even if you can't make it to the party, please visit the site and let us know what you think!

Peace,

David Christopher

HeadRush Music

Originally posted by dbilas

FRIDAY, MARCH 1

HEADRUSHMUSIC.COM V2 WEBSITE RELEASE PARTY @ ROXY

18th Street between 10th and 11th Aves :: doors open @ 11 PM

Finally, the boys at HeadRush Music have gotten off their lazy butts and redone their website. On top of that, they've signed two new DJs to their roster, techno wiz Zoran Perkov and UK drum-and-bass import DJ Strict from the Konkrete Jungle parties.

To celebrate their burst of productivity, HeadRush Music is throwing a website-release party in the Clubplanet Lounge at the Roxy. Don't be scared off by the radio-friendly beats on the main floor -- HeadRush Music will provide your oasis of underground beats in the desert of mainstreamism.

The entire HeadRush Music roster will be displaying their talents, including:

• David Christopher (progressive house)

• Zoran Perkov (techno)

• DJ Strict (drum and bass)

• Chris Lewis (hard trance)

• Jeff Gomez (house/progressive)

• Ian (deep house)

• Magnus (house/funky breaks)

• Macio (funky house)

To get on the reduced list and cut the line, please visit http://www.headrushmusic.com. Even if you can't make it to the party, please visit the site and let us know what you think!

Peace,

David Christopher

HeadRush Music

Wow.. I think I've seen this post like 10+ times.. :blank: :blank: :blank:

man at what time and where is it that you people meetup? i got there at 230 looked at the stage and not to many people...i was like damn i think i missed the meetup:mad: . so i said oh well:tongue: . so i started dancing...i saw some people from CP from past pics...but didnt know who they're names were all i remember him having spiky hair thats it...anyway i had an ill time...my feet are still hurting today:D ...hopefully ill meet you guys this week!:D

peace,

THE DON

THE POINT IS

Going Through It alone is a decent track, but it is more about how JP werqs it.....what he mixes with it, how he brings it in and out...its more of an experience (hence the name....)

did Manny rip it or did he just play the track? if he just played it straight than its not the same......go to SF, hear JP werq it on that sound system, and then you will truly go through it...

BG

Originally posted by spikesnj

......there are INDEED alot of songs that belong in factory...songs that when you hear them you get the SF butterflies......

......soooooooooooo many of them......

GTI is one of them.....that song IS the epitome of factory...

BABY

DO

YA

FEEL ME!?

agreed.....do you think any of the dubs would sound good anywhere else???? I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!

BG

:D many good points have been made...

but I agreed with most of them in my original post---

YES--I already said that GTI inside SF is a different 'experience' hence the going thru it name (good call on that one barry)--

the whole reason for my reply was b/c the impression I got was not

"GTI shouldn't be played anywhere else"

not

"GTI is better inside factory"--which is what most of you are saying--

I am a huge fan on Jonathan's productions but often can't make it down to SF to hear them---So now we shouldn't be able to hear GTI @ roxy or exit or barry's gig over there in rutgers? It is a Sick song--u people are forgetting why he sits down to make this music...

Now Im not saying anyone has said this yet--BUT--are u guys willing to go as far as saying any of Luz's tracks shouldnt be outside the crack shack either??? God forbid the talented girl gets to a chance to become a superstar with a voice like that--make $$ for both her and JP and anyone involved in making these amazing tracks???

I dont mean to stir up beef here--it seems to be mre of a misunderstanding---you guys are as passionate about SF as I am for my music--so to CLARIFY---if u mean that NOTHING is the same as GTI inside SF with JP working the track-the lights going crazy and the pandamonium ensuing--I agree with ya'll--

but to go as far as saying the song shouldn't be played anywhere else?? I cant go that far....sorry.

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I dont mean to stir up beef here--it seems to be mre of a misunderstanding---you guys are as passionate about SF as I am for my music--so to CLARIFY---if u mean that NOTHING is the same as GTI inside SF with JP working the track-the lights going crazy and the pandamonium ensuing--I agree with ya'll--

but to go as far as saying the song shouldn't be played anywhere else?? I cant go that far....sorry.

Mike BuGouT

will i play it at my bar? yes

will anyone get it but the people who go to SF? no

will it get played out on KTU? no

but will it ever sound as good as it does now once you can play it anywhere? no

bugout, go to SF....youll be a changed man....i was:D

BG

goin thru it = derb lmaooo

if u go to sf every single week and hear jp play the song 3 times a nite at different time periods for half hour each time it gets played out fast thats wat he did wit luz he used to throw in that damn " in your eyes " drop after every other song and he totally destroyed it people who once said that might of been the best vocal of all time now cover there ears when it comes on its still a good song but jp just doesnt no when to stop playin a track goin thru it should be played ONE TIME a nite and thats that i remember goin to sf back in the day crossing my fingers praying he would play paula cole i believe in love and when he would u would go nuts now jp will play wateva song he makes one too many times and it kills the whole anticipation factor who cares when it comes out on cd it will sound like shit just like jim heinz aftermath does ( for those of u who have it )its not a song for ur computer speakers another example is 6 8 12 or the new let the sunshine songs like this just need to be heard in sf not cause the effects he puts in it just cause of the way its produced its made for sf's system but when the song is released and u hear it on ur cd player ( like i have =] ) u will just be like ehhhhh.....

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

goin thru it = derb lmaooo

if u go to sf every single week and hear jp play the song 3 times a nite at different time periods for half hour each time it gets played out fast thats wat he did wit luz he used to throw in that damn " in your eyes " drop after every other song and he totally destroyed it people who once said that might of been the best vocal of all time now cover there ears when it comes on its still a good song but jp just doesnt no when to stop playin a track goin thru it should be played ONE TIME a nite and thats that i remember goin to sf back in the day crossing my fingers praying he would play paula cole i believe in love and when he would u would go nuts now jp will play wateva song he makes one too many times and it kills the whole anticipation factor who cares when it comes out on cd it will sound like shit just like jim heinz aftermath does ( for those of u who have it )its not a song for ur computer speakers another example is 6 8 12 or the new let the sunshine songs like this just need to be heard in sf not cause the effects he puts in it just cause of the way its produced its made for sf's system but when the song is released and u hear it on ur cd player ( like i have =] ) u will just be like ehhhhh.....

> > SaL kLuTcH

i agree...it's all about the anticipation factor