Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think reverend clutier aka luke perry will be the new narrator now that agustus is gone. i guess first they have to find him considering he just disappeared out of nowhere. also, beechers problems go further than keller about to get the chair, hes got to deal with shillinger once he gets out of solitaire. hes going to have his ass on a platter, i can promise you that. i could see beecher on the verge of his parole hearing to let go, be shanked by shillinger. also expect an all out war between the blacks and the sicilians, and i think they're leaving chucky pemcombo's charecter open for the possibility of coming back, but with this past saturdays disaster at the hells angels convention at the vanderbilt, he might be taking more of a leadership role in the organization. and one more thing, officer brass gets the shithead of the year award. :blown:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

I think reverend clutier aka luke perry will be the new narrator now that agustus is gone. i guess first they have to find him considering he just disappeared out of nowhere. also, beechers problems go further than keller about to get the chair, hes got to deal with shillinger once he gets out of solitaire. hes going to have his ass on a platter, i can promise you that. i could see beecher on the verge of his parole hearing to let go, be shanked by shillinger. also expect an all out war between the blacks and the sicilians, and i think they're leaving chucky pemcombo's charecter open for the possibility of coming back, but with this past saturdays disaster at the hells angels convention at the vanderbilt, he might be taking more of a leadership role in the organization. and one more thing, officer brass gets the shithead of the year award. :blown:

... good observations ;)

Originally posted by cmb1975

I think Augustus will still narrate. Just cause he is dead on the show, doesnt mean he still cant narrate. he doesnt narrate the show as his character anyway.

But didn't you see how they ended the last show--in complete absence of Augustus. It was the time in the show where he goes over the end, sums up his message, but all they showed was an empty wheelchair.

I'm pissed that he died, it wasn't even meant for him (damn sicilians:mad: -) So i guess we'll have to wait to the next season...

What a show, though :eek: