Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it wrong to pick up girls in the library?

echostar

Go for it babe. The Social Sciences floor of my school's lib. was well-known as a pick-up spot. I didn't realize it for a while, and being a sociology major I spent a lot of time there- I always wondered why the guys would look up like vultures whenever I walked in the door.

Originally posted by tastyt

I always wondered why the guys would look up like vultures whenever I walked in the door.

I'm thinkin it was more about your looks...wink...wink...

I minored in sociology ...something about that major attracted all the cuties...not why I was in it but who knows what can happen subconsciously...

Originally posted by tastyt

Go for it babe. The Social Sciences floor of my school's lib. was well-known as a pick-up spot. I didn't realize it for a while, and being a sociology major I spent a lot of time there- I always wondered why the guys would look up like vultures whenever I walked in the door.

Holy shit you beat me to it girl...I was just about to post this! ;) Playboy listed Tulane's 3rd Floor library as a hot pick up spot. I would see guys looking at me in the library that later approached me at the boot...or maybe they had seen me at the boot, a drunken mess along with everyone else, and were tryiing to figure out if that was me...I looked much different at the library ;):rolleyes:

Originally posted by phatman

I'm thinkin it was more about your looks...wink...wink...

I minored in sociology ...something about that major attracted all the cuties...not why I was in it but who knows what can happen subconsciously...

I think it was really more along the lines of general college horniness, lol.

And now that I think about it... there were a lot of sexy soc majors... hmm...

Originally posted by ReginaP

Holy shit you beat me to it girl...I was just about to post this! ;) Playboy listed Tulane's 3rd Floor library as a hot pick up spot. I would see guys looking at me in the library that later approached me at the boot...or maybe they had seen me at the boot, a drunken mess along with everyone else, and were tryiing to figure out if that was me...I looked much different at the library ;):rolleyes:

OMG- we made the Playboy list?! That's too funny...

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by msoprano13

there are always the hottest girls in the library....espicially the ones who wear the little glasses

droooooooooool :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'll vouch for MSoprano...

I worked in my school's library for 2 years, and there's lots of cuties there!

but don'f forget---The Library is also a place to study :square: :tongue:;)

How about the librarians, is it cool to pick them up?

I hadn't been to my town's library for like 8 or 9 years, I remembered all th elibrarians being all old and haggy, but I think they must have raised the requirements to be a librarian, b/c there were a few slammin ones