Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with a relative?

phatman

Originally posted by phatman

Funny how we can talk about the taboos of sexuality in the sense of partners, toys and the like but when you bring in the ethics of family everything changes...

Of course when you bring family into the whole sexual aspect things change!!

It is called Morals!!!

Mixing your own genentics makes your kids come out :goofy: anyway..

There are so many guys and girls out there why even bother with family?:blank:

Well to each his own...and I am not bashing you in anyway just expressing my opinion :)

OMG....:yuck: !

The weekend of my senior prom a friend of mine did the Freak Nasty with her cousin through marriage. Even though it's not exactly the same thing, it's still pretty nasty!!

I'll never forget how plastered we were....and we looked outside of the window and saw the car (an old school LaBaron) rocking back and forth like crazy!!! HAHAHA......

When the LaBaron's a-Rockin', Don't come a Knockin'....

PS...Misk...this girl and her cous are from C-Town...I must share this w/ you! I bet 10 cents you know her!

Originally posted by marcid21

When the LaBaron's a-Rockin', Don't come a Knockin'....

PS...Misk...this girl and her cous are from C-Town...I must share this w/ you! I bet 10 cents you know her!

doooooooooo tellllllllllllllllllllllllllll! :eek:

you know i was not going to post on this any more, but i feel it's needed.

boy this really hits a nerve with people and to me it's kind of funny. those that have responded have never felt an attraction to a relative - kewl- but someof us have and it is not something you choose...it just happens...the choice is whether you act on it or not...

i'm not promoting incest but i sure would not bash or judge somebody that partakes in it until i knew all the details

sometimes people find themselves in the strangest of circumstances...in many countries and religions this is not as bad of a taboo as we make it out to be in the states

i would have a harder time dealing with a girl that keeps going back to the guy that cheats on her continuously or is a physically abusive relationship than someone that experienced some feelings or experience with a distant relative

Originally posted by phatman

boy this really hits a nerve with people and to me it's kind of funny.

Well you have to realize that this is really one of those last great taboos left in society. And for good biological reasons, if no other; as Syn said we don't want our kids turning out to be mongoloids. :goofy: (I just had to use that face again)

It's common for children to experiment with siblings or cousins... but once you hit puberty- this is a barrier that just does not need to be crossed...

Originally posted by tastyt

need

Just now, I was trying to show that it is precisely that word that can be taken out of the equation from time to time

Plus we're not talking about marriage and couples - we're talking about sex and attractions...

Oh well guess i'm just a perv and will have kids that look like:

:goofy: :goofy: :goofy: